Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle United

ohhh_yeah

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has KK been on? Can anyone give me his highlights? I want to feel better :lol:

Well my commentary said that Arsenal were like 'the Brazil of 1970' so we shouldn't be ashamed :lol:

Thought Beye was no more than average today which is surprising for him. Usually puts in a decent performance. Butt and Guthrie were taking over by their midfield

Jonas or Given MOM for me.

Mike Ashley downing his pint was the greatest moment in Newcastle's last 4 years.

Fuck the result.

:lol:

agreed by far the best thing i've seen for a long time, only thing missing was a barney style buuuurp at the end,

if anyone is feeling kind can we have a gif of that?

Just got in - huge headache from too much cider, sun and walking too far - threw up in the bushes outside the train station and off to bed to quietly die in a minute.

Started well - what looked like a joke of a penalty but at the end glad it was only 3 - could have said that about so many trips to Arsenal - a good team full of cheats.

Two hopes - Shola's last game and that its a wake up call to Ashley as to where we are - my mate was sitting quite near him and reckon his lads had to discourage a few people wanting to put their point over a bit forcibly "How man we're shite - I know" supposedly summed it up.

Mike Ashley downing his pint was the greatest moment in Newcastle's last 4 years.

Fuck the result.

:lol:

I missed the match through work ( :lol: ) but my brother confirmed that Ashley downing what was left of his pint raised a huge cheer in the bar.

He also mentioned something about Nasri acting the cunt, which I had confirmed to me by a Mackem mate who said, and I quote, "I don't like Keegan, but when he went mental after the French fucker hoofed Barton I couldn't help but agree with his reaction"

Fuck me Stroller was awful. If we haven't got better in the juniors than that we might as well finish the whole youth set up now.

I thought N'Zogbia looked completely disinterested too.

The only plus points were Given, Jonas and Gutherie (who despite being part of a midfield pairing that got destroyed, showed promise), and the fact that we've now got two of the hardest games out of the way and we did manage point in one of them.

4 Points from the first three games is at least one more than I expected (I was worried what a trouncing on the opening day could have done for us against Bolton) so I'm not too dispondant but we seriously need to add to the team not just the squad.

This whole thing about Barton is getting ridiculous now btw just looked on the mackems forum (had a quick read of Happy face battering a few of the cunts and making them look like the same fans that brilliant article about sky boy fans was slating) and noticed that they were all calling him a violent thug and an animal, then in the next sentence wishing someone would "snap both his legs then spit in his face" and also one wished that one of their fans would run on the pitch and stab him when we play them at their shithole of a ground then a few agreed with both points :) maybe they can get their wife beating new signing Diouf to spit in his face he seems to love doing that.

This whole thing about Barton is getting ridiculous now btw just looked on the mackems forum (had a quick read of Happy face battering a few of the cunts and making them look like the same fans that brilliant article about sky boy fans was slating) and noticed that they were all calling him a violent thug and an animal, then in the next sentence wishing someone would "snap both his legs then spit in his face" and also one wished that one of their fans would run on the pitch and stab him when we play them at their shithole of a ground then a few agreed with both points :) maybe they can get their wife beating new signing Diouf to spit in his face he seems to love doing that.

You should've mentioned he never hit a woman. Unlike Diouf, Cisse and (apparently) Chopra.

You should've mentioned he never hit a woman. Unlike Diouf, Cisse and (apparently) Chopra.

Didn't know Cisse (and possibly Chopra) did that, they're a team of wife beaters then and their manager is a bloke that should have been banned from football after admitting intent to go out and inflict as much pain on another player as he could, ridiculous tbh the stick Barton gets is unreal yes what he did was wrong but there are many players (as we've proven) that have committed worse acts than him.

Edited by Barton7

On Barton:

My thoughts on Arsenal fans was that I see a bit of hypocrisy in how they welcomed back Tony Adams. - not so much the fact that he went to prison but that he demolished a wall with his car when he was completely pissed to get there - the wall could easily have been a person and I consider drink driving (getting in a 2 ton chunk of metal with little control) to be a worse crime than throwing a few punches which didn't cause that much damage.

In general I think Keegan backing him probably makes him a better man than me but I liked the majority's "fuck you" response of cheering him.

Didn't know Cisse (and possibly Chopra) did that, they're a team of wife beaters then and their manager is a bloke that should have been banned from football after admitting intent to go out and inflict as much pain on another player as he could, ridiculous tbh the stick Barton gets is unreal yes what he did was wrong but there are many players (as we've proven) that have committed worse acts than him.

Did you see the artcile on Keane on Saturday morning in the Grauniad with quotes from Haaland?

"I heard they only avoided getting relegated. I expected more of a big club like Sunderland" :)

Did you see the artcile on Keane on Saturday morning in the Grauniad with quotes from Haaland?

"I heard they only avoided getting relegated. I expected more of a big club like Sunderland" :D

:) Class. I did see an article about him in another paper (probably the same quotes) where he talked about how his knee still hurt. The article was accompanied by a picture of him after the tackle with Keane standing over him and it was captioned "Take that" this from a paper which is happily berating Barton.

"I heard they only avoided getting relegated. I expected more of a big club like Sunderland" :D

:) Class. I did see an article about him in another paper (probably the same quotes) where he talked about how his knee still hurt. The article was accompanied by a picture of him after the tackle with Keane standing over him and it was captioned "Take that" this from a paper which is happily berating Barton.

It could've been from any 'paper. I just assumed it was from the green bean eating editors of the Guardian.

Nice to see The Sun didn't miss a beat and quoted fictional Newcastle fans a to drive home their point when it came to Barton.

"Shame on you Kev!"

Fuck off you Fleet Street wankers :D

Edited by Ketsbaia

It could've been from any 'paper. I just assumed it was from the green bean eating editors of the Guardian.

Nice to see The Sun didn't miss a beat and quoted fictional Newcastle fans a to drive home their point when it came to Barton.

"Shame on you Kev!"

Fuck off you Fleet Street wankers :)

:) It's mental man the Mackems lap it up as well.

Guest Stevie

The performance and result were a bit disheartening but it's not the end of the world. Much better teams than us have been battered there, and the way I look at it is, we can just as easy get three points off them at home, as they always shit it in the north.

You have to remember, we all hope and pray our squad will be better in 48 hours time, we have a horrendous injury list with 9 first teamers injured, and on the bright side we have one more point than we could've possibly hoped for now, at this point in the season.

The thing with Newcastle we actually kept the ball OK in spells, but the difference was, our passing was reaching its destnation, but it was far slower than Arsenal's, that's the difference, Arsenal were ping, ping, ping, while our passing was like a decent over 35's team, with Nicky Butt and Guthrie slowing things up.

Shola, I'm not going to say too much about him apart from he is a fuckin cunt. He puts about 10% of his potential effort in when people like me and other lads on this forum would kill themselves for the cause if they had the opportunity he has. His 20 grand wage is an insult to us all, and fair enough he's not had much training, he was like a tortoise for 90 minutes though, I mean it took him all of 2 minutes to annoy me when he lethargically watched Gallas get away from him and blaze over from 2 yards. Even when we had good chances the useless cunt would get in Owen's way and fuck it up. There can not be a footballer on earth who has had as many undeserved chances at a club our size as Shola has.

Lastly, I really don't hate anything in life, apart from child abusers, granny bashers, and terrorists, but I tell you something and I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but I fuckin HAAAAAAAATE Craig Burley. I implore anyone if they see him at SJP this season to tell him what a cunt of a man he is. He's a bastard. "Owen shouldnae be playin in a side as poor as this" they weren't fuckin sayin that two weeks ago when we deservedly took a point at the home of the European Champions. We had a bad day at the office, and he was rubbing it in, he always fuckin does. He sees Ashley with KING KEV 1 on this back "a dinnae ken wit ats aww aboot, a hink eh big man needs a wee reality check", he's a fuckin total wank of a man, and he always fucking is when he's commentating on our games. I'm actually composing an email to Setanta, explaining why he's a such a shite commentator, and how he clearly has a massive agenda against NUFC. He's an arsehole.

Edited by Stevie