The Offficial Transfer Deadline Day thread

Tom

SSN just reporting a big boost for Newcastle

Ameobi & Smith staying put :)

They aint got a clue

:D

Fucking amoeba didnt look interested at all on Sat the work shy twat!

Don't worry, we won't be playing him anyways - Martins and Xisco ftw! (I'm assuming Owen will be injured).

Spidey down the left, Nacho on the right, the Xisco kid and Martins up front, Butt and Guthrie middle of the park. Beye (if fit, if not Bassong) Colo, Taylor and N'Zogbia at the back, Given in Nets.

it's all coming together...

not good enough, need to sign a DM as a priority

Zoggy aint a LB either

Xisco gets in the team ahead of Owen & Viduka even tho` he aint kicked a ball in the prem :)

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SSN just reporting a big boost for Newcastle

Ameobi & Smith staying put :)

They aint got a clue

:D

Fucking amoeba didnt look interested at all on Sat the work shy twat!

Don't worry, we won't be playing him anyways - Martins and Xisco ftw! (I'm assuming Owen will be injured).

Spidey down the left, Nacho on the right, the Xisco kid and Martins up front, Butt and Guthrie middle of the park. Beye (if fit, if not Bassong) Colo, Taylor and N'Zogbia at the back, Given in Nets.

it's all coming together...

not good enough, need to sign a DM as a priority

Zoggy aint a LB either

Xisco gets in the team ahead of Owen & Viduka even tho` he aint kicked a ball in the prem :)

i think we need lb and two more midfielders one attacking one defensive

Mates just texted me with a Huntelaar rumour. Anyone else heard it? He works in Newcastle City Centre and says the rumour has gone around the office

13.17 Dutch giants Ajax have played down speculation suggesting star striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar could leave the club.

I would maybe expect one more signing for us.

Don't get too ahead of yourselves lads :)

Are we still signing Berbatov like? :D

To be honest if he goes to City I wouldn't have said he was a million miles away from us!

I refuse to post that picture like :)

Mates just texted me with a Huntelaar rumour. Anyone else heard it? He works in Newcastle City Centre and says the rumour has gone around the office

13.17 Dutch giants Ajax have played down speculation suggesting star striker Klaas Jan Huntelaar could leave the club.

He doesnt usually send me usual tripe and has been pretty good in the past. I dont know where he's got it from though

Considering Manchester United have been in for Huntelaar I doubt he would come here as they were refused.

When?

This transfer window IIRC.

Have you got anything to back this up? As you know that's what I was looking for.

Fish, this Nacho lad might be garbage, Xisco is apparently unproven so Im not sure ill share the same optimism.

Right fucking ray of sunshine aren't you.

I was talking for the Hull game, Owen is injured.

I'm not saying we're the finished article, far from it, but we're in a better state than we were this morning.

Considering Manchester United have been in for Huntelaar I doubt he would come here as they were refused.

When?

Have you got anything to back this up? As you know that's what I was looking for.

Nope.

Fish, this Nacho lad might be garbage, Xisco is apparently unproven so Im not sure ill share the same optimism.

I'm not saying we're the finished article, far from it, but we're in a better state than we were this morning.

Pipe down you miserable bastard :)

When?

Nope.

So they haven't even been in for him then.

Pipe down you miserable bastard :)

:) You're the miserable one you daft shite

whats wrong with him??, didnt read about any injury on Saturday