KEEGAN LEAVING WILL HELP NUFC IN THE LONG RUN.

Guest BoUycotter

I'm disappointed by the very low quality of the Mackem wind up posts on here.....this one is pitiful, and the gadgee was probably bent double with laughter when he posted it too :huh:

I was upset that he missed my rather funny play on words, I guess they aren't so bright up the road

Guest BoUycotter
Admin, can I suggest you bar any new members joining in the next day or so, we're going to be over-run by gloating, unfunny wums otherwise.

HOWAY LADS ALL TOGETHER NOW.... MIKE ASHLEYS ONE OF THE LADS, HES ONE OF THE LADS, HES ONE OF or DENNIS WISE'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY...

Edited by BoUycotter

Admin, can I suggest you bar any new members joining in the next day or so, we're going to be over-run by gloating, unfunny wums otherwise.

HOWAY LADS ALL TOGETHER NOW.... MIKE ASHLEYS ONEV OF THE LADS, HES ONE OF THE LADS, HES ONE OF or DENNIS WISE'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY...

Do you have a writing team, or is it just you on your own? because it's pretty weak wum-age... I'd get together with some of your mates and... oh... wait... never mind.

go home mackem lad, you're only on the wind up and you're not even very good at that