"The players morale is at rock bottom."

Park Life

No one wanted to believe they were true, did they?

Aye, I still don't.

You know what, as well? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the odious little cunt himself was responsible for leaking some of the stuff to the press in order to undermine Keegan.

We're fucked basically. I can see factions developing over the coming months.

Anyone decent will want to go, no one decent will want to come. You'll get the odd exception in both cases but I think that'll be the trend.

Which is why i'm annoyed with Keegan too in all this. Depressing as fuck.

I can see some Spanish boss coming in and it'll be olé the lads from there on in.

I'm not annoyed at Keegan one bit. I was a bit last time round. He's been sold down the river though, he really has.

He could have rode it out. All this talk about 'integrity' winds me right up though. Ashley bears the brunt of the blame for this but if the club does go into meltdown and gets relegated, its clear that Keegan could have chosen another course of action that could have prevented this. So, he was first team coach for a season, big wow, think about from a normal perspective of a normal job, you might be unhappy and want to leave but at least dont fuck over the people you profess to love so much.

I worked for 6 months with someone i consider to be a total cunt. I did it because thats life for normal people.

I take your points mate, I really do. And I know it's life for most of us. But I just think he is a highly principled individual who was sold a vision that turned out to be a lie. I think what has happened has also shown that there was only ever going to be one winner/which side the owner would take. So I think it's a case of sooner rather than later and I know he was fucking raging at what happened with Modric.

Anyway, I don't want to argue about it, least of all with a good mate.

:o

Fuck knows what going to happen between now and the next time we meet up too.

October btw.

Anyone decent will want to go, no one decent will want to come. You'll get the odd exception in both cases but I think that'll be the trend.

I can see some Spanish boss coming in and it'll be olé the lads from there on in.

I'm not annoyed at Keegan one bit. I was a bit last time round. He's been sold down the river though, he really has.

He could have rode it out. All this talk about 'integrity' winds me right up though. Ashley bears the brunt of the blame for this but if the club does go into meltdown and gets relegated, its clear that Keegan could have chosen another course of action that could have prevented this. So, he was first team coach for a season, big wow, think about from a normal perspective of a normal job, you might be unhappy and want to leave but at least dont fuck over the people you profess to love so much.

I worked for 6 months with someone i consider to be a total cunt. I did it because thats life for normal people.

I take your points mate, I really do. And I know it's life for most of us. But I just think he is a highly principled individual who was sold a vision that turned out to be a lie. I think what has happened has also shown that there was only ever going to be one winner/which side the owner would take. So I think it's a case of sooner rather than later and I know he was fucking raging at what happened with Modric.

October btw.

I know. Nothing would surprise me either.

October btw.

We still have that date in the South of France? :(:sweat:

October btw.

You on about me? You never said you'd be there when I was there. I'd be up for meeting up if you are there at the same time though. I go to Limousin for a week a fortnight tomorrow btw? Or have I been whooshed?

Your still on about coming to Spurs aren't you btw?

Aye, I still don't.

You know what, as well? I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the odious little cunt himself was responsible for leaking some of the stuff to the press in order to undermine Keegan.

.com suggested as much last season. I wouldn't be surprised either.

October btw.

You on about me? You never said you'd be there when I was there. I'd be up for meeting up if you are there at the same time though. I go to Limousin for a week a fortnight tomorrow btw? Or have I been whooshed?

I'll be in NIce and Monaco from the 24th to 29th Sept. We exchanged pm's on it dumbo. :huh:

October btw.

We still have that date in the South of France? :(:huh:

I'll be in NIce and Monaco from the 24th to 29th Sept. We exchanged pm's on it dumbo. :icon_lol:

That's fucking miles away man, Dumbo :sweat:

Aye, I still don't.

I think both sides have been leaking their side of the story out. A few journalists seem to have known about this all summer.

Plenty of parking for Limousines though. :(

There's no way wor lass will agree to driving 100's of miles to meet some bloke I know off the internet during her weeks hols man. Not that I would expect her to. A quick check reveals: Total Est. Time: 7 Hours 40 Minutes Total Est. Distance: 527.7 Miles. Soz like :o

Plenty of parking for Limousines though. :sweat:

There's no way wor lass will agree to driving 100's of miles to meet some bloke I know off the internet during her weeks hols man. Not that I would expect her to. A quick check reveals: Total Est. Time: 7 Hours 40 Minutes Total Est. Distance: 527.7 Miles. Soz like :(

A mere travail at a time such as this... :o

Aye, I still don't.

I think both sides have been leaking their side of the story out. A few journalists seem to have known about this all summer.

Probably a bit of both, the difference being Keegan will have been doing it for himself, but for the betterment of the club. Wise and co., just to consolidate power and undermine Keegan, to the detriment of the club.

Aye, I still don't.

Probably a bit of both, the difference being Keegan will have been doing it for himself, but for the betterment of the club. Wise and co., just to consolidate power and undermine Keegan, to the detriment of the club.

The Times stuff has been particularly interesting.

What worries me thinking about all this is we aren't good enough to keep our noses out of the lower reaches of the table if the players aren't giving it 100%. If you aren't up for it, the likes of Hull will cause you problems, let alone more established PL teams.

What worries me thinking about all this is we aren't good enough to keep our noses out of the lower reaches of the table if the players aren't giving it 100%. If you aren't up for it, the likes of Hull will cause you problems, let alone more established PL teams.

see post number 8 by me Alex

see post number 8 by me Alex

Aye, scary similarities. I think we'll get by due to there being enough poor sides but that's just a guess, obviously. Who knows what will happen this season?

Looking at whats clearly going to happen, its nailed on that owens off. what of course needs to happen is we find a direct replacement for him. and fairly sharpish. Problem with that is of course the Ashley wage cap. its going to be a fraught season at st james park I fear.

I bet the 2 new argies and guthrie are thinking " what on earth have we joined"

Think we have just enough to stay up. But it might be close. The biggest thing we have lost is KK's motivational abilities.

we have a theadbare squad, we have injuries to key personel, we haven't strengthened sufficently in the close season, and without our full backroom staff working as hard as possible we could struggle

now the clubs in disarray, the back room staff will know their cards are probably marked when a new manager comes in

I'm not hopefully, I think we will be in relegation knife fight

Think we have just enough to stay up. But it might be close. The biggest thing we have lost is KK's motivational abilities.

Moral and injuries are the problems. I wouldn't want to guess it after this last week.

Moral and injuries are the problems. I wouldn't want to guess it after this last week.

We simply have to stay up this year.

We simply have to stay up this year.

A miserably true comment on the second Monday in September.