FAO Sweetleftpeg

Jimbo

Channel 4 10pm

With an increasing number of women entertaining the idea of cross-feeding, TV presenter Kate Garraway meets women open to the idea of feeding their children the milk of others. Among those featured are a pair of sisters wet-nursing each other's babies, surrogate mothers who produce up to two gallons of milk a week, and a man who believes drinking breast milk cured him of cancer. The final part of the G-Spot strand

:lol:

Breast-feeding is horrible to see. Makes me feel uneasy. :panic:

That is what they're actually for like ;)

Don't be silly. They're for enjoyment purposes only.

I was never breast-fed and I lived to tell the tale.

*Waits for the inevitable* :wank:

So thats why the Fish is coming along to this piss up....

Hye, I've said for fucking ages, size is irrelevant. It's all about the shape, symmetry and pert.....itude ;)

rigging up a piece of European legislation to unify the sizes of boobs no doubt... well dat o' 'ttending to him boasin tone. why y'asking ye dege dead hood.

Kate Garraway looks so much like an ape that for a long time scientists actually thought she was the missing link.

Yuk. At least you wouldn't be worried about me tapping up your chick if you brought her round to one of my parties. :panic:

;)

Kate Garraway looks so much like an ape that for a long time scientists actually thought she was the missing link.

Yuk. At least you wouldn't be worried about me tapping up your chick if you brought her round to one of my parties. :panic:

;)

Neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! :wank:

;)

Neiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! :wank:

You know of my obsession for Kate. Leave her alone. :panic: