The London Clique's London Exploits

Meenzer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ey Fish. I made it through a whole 16 seconds of Brand's latest podcast, then he tried to pronounce "Dita von Teese" and I wanted terrible death to ensue. Sorry. I just can't do it. :yes:

Don't worry Martin it's a male hetrosexual thing, as most of us would have trouble getting Dita von Teese off the end of our tongue ;)

Thursday? No can do, sorry - we're meeting my old man for dinner and drinks. I'd say you're welcome to come along, but, well, you're not. ;)

A bit of shared Sunday afternoon misery sounds good though.

Thursday? No can do, sorry - we're meeting my old man for dinner and drinks. I'd say you're welcome to come along, but, well, you're not. ;)

A bit of shared Sunday afternoon misery sounds good though.

I'm coming back down on Sunday so while I might not be around for the afternoon definitely sort something out for the week that follows.

• 3 weeks later...
Right. Us cool kids in the thread title are meeting at Liverpool Street at 7.30-ish and taking it from there (:jesuswept:). If anyone else wants in, you're more than welcome.

I may pop along depending on how the rest of today goes. Whereaboots at Liverpool Street?

Right. Us cool kids in the thread title are meeting at Liverpool Street at 7.30-ish and taking it from there (:jesuswept:). If anyone else wants in, you're more than welcome.

I may pop along depending on how the rest of today goes. Whereaboots at Liverpool Street?

Didn't think of that bit. :lol: I'll PM you my mobile number, it's probably easiest. (No SMO-style cock pics though, I promise.)

Right. Us cool kids in the thread title are meeting at Liverpool Street at 7.30-ish and taking it from there (B)). If anyone else wants in, you're more than welcome.

Didn't think of that bit. :boogie: I'll PM you my mobile number, it's probably easiest. (No SMO-style cock pics though, I promise.)

You've given me your number so surely I should be the one to provide the SMO-style cock pics ;)

Going to try to get 3 tickets on the general sale. All who wish to join in, say aye and I'll see if I can get a block together.

Shame it's a sunday otherwise a well-sized night out would surely have ensued.

Incidentally, I'm thinking the Cock and Lion (well of course I am, etc. etc.) on Wigmore Street, near Bond Street tube, for tomorrow's lunchtime encounter with our beloved neighbours. map

As am I, if the prospect of Meenz and myself isn't enough of an incentive... then well hell, I don't want to know you.

Incidentally, I'm thinking the Cock and Lion (well of course I am, etc. etc.) on Wigmore Street, near Bond Street tube, for tomorrow's lunchtime encounter with our beloved neighbours. map

Blatantly code for 'I've had the lions share of cock in my time' :nufc:

Same again for tonight then Lads? I reckon we're slowly but surely turning this place into a "lucky" pub so we'd best get believing in the Cock and Lion.

Same again for tonight then Lads? I reckon we're slowly but surely turning this place into a "lucky" pub so we'd best get believing in the Cock and Lion.

I'm free. :lol:

Tidied that for you.

P.S If we don't win tonight I'm blaming you and Fish