My Rant About A Dickhead or two

henda11

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt just wear a t shirt, if you read the whole fucking post, you'd see i was there from 2pm until 5mins before kick off chanting and what not, so dont say i never had an involvement in the protests because i did.

So which one were you?

82803625ua1.jpg

Do you have a link where i can see more photos from the match please?

More pictures of the match or more pictures of sexy kids flashing some flesh? :thumbup:

Do a search on www.gettyimages.co.uk and it should bring up a load of them.

By the way Ant, I'm away to order £150 worth of gear from the club shop then cancel my order. Now that's protesting the Irish way. :thumbup:

point being It would have went through normally...seeing as i don't live near the ground I used the club shop many times.

and Ashley's shops round here don't really stock any nufc gear (like i said in a previous thread)

what'd you do in way of protest anyways Gemmill, superfan that you are and all.

Fuck all. I never buy any NUFC gear and I never buy anything from the shop at the match.

i didnt just wear a t shirt, if you read the whole fucking post, you'd see i was there from 2pm until 5mins before kick off chanting and what not, so dont say i never had an involvement in the protests because i did.

So which one were you?

82803625ua1.jpg

Do you have a link where i can see more photos from the match please?

More pictures of the match or more pictures of sexy kids flashing some flesh? :thumbup:

Do a search on www.gettyimages.co.uk and it should bring up a load of them.

ok thanks found the pics of sexy kids flashing some flesh that i was looking for

By the way Ant, I'm away to order £150 worth of gear from the club shop then cancel my order. Now that's protesting the Irish way. :thumbup:

point being It would have went through normally...seeing as i don't live near the ground I used the club shop many times.

and Ashley's shops round here don't really stock any nufc gear (like i said in a previous thread)

Fuck all. I never buy any NUFC gear and I never buy anything from the shop at the match.

Seriously?? how the fuck do you get a kite like that without 6 half time pints and a pie or two?

:lol:

Seriously?? how the fuck do you get a kite like that without 6 half time pints and a pie or two?

:lol:

Cake. :D

Out of curiosity, are you wanting Mike Ashley out of the club? I mean what's your opinion of people boycotting sales of NUFC merchandise and anything that provides an income to Mike Ashley? What do you think of the protests outside of the ground?

And Tom, similar question to you, IF you'd had the money would you have bought a ticket if available and gone to the match?

Just asking like.

Out of curiosity, are you wanting Mike Ashley out of the club? I mean what's your opinion of people boycotting sales of NUFC merchandise and anything that provides an income to Mike Ashley? What do you think of the protests outside of the ground?

And Tom, similar question to you, IF you'd had the money would you have bought a ticket if available and gone to the match?

Just asking like.

I would love Mike Ashley to sell up. I'm going to no cup games unless things take a dramatic turn and I won't be buying any club produce although I never do. The protests outside the ground are fine, but I don't choose to go to them.

There were people buying pints and scran at half time today when I went for a piss and I did wonder why they couldn't just wait til after the match, but at the same time they're perfectly entitled to do what they want.

By the way, the way you go on on here, the way you paint yourself as this super-passionate fan railing against the NUFC establishment, I'm surprised you haven't jumped on a train to head up here and get involved. Too much hassle though I imagine.

:D

We can't lynch Ashely & we can't stop attending games and not support our team, so because of this there is a lot of frustration and a lot of people venting it in their own way. It's pointless arguing about it really. If we know the majority are going to attend then the rest will follow. There's nothing we can really do about it. I personally don't have the money to hire a hitman, and havne't been stupid enough to folk out for a season ticket :lol:

I would if I had the money of course, but that's not the point! :D

So you didn't do anything about the situation and yet you and Tom want to tell us we don't have the right to voice our opinions.

Right ho.

So you didn't do anything about the situation and yet you and Tom want to tell us we don't have the right to voice our opinions.

Right ho.

I chanted Keegan's name, I applauded the Cockney Mafia OUT lads. Oh and I went to the match. How's the weather in France today?

Just asking like.

I would love Mike Ashley to sell up. I'm going to no cup games unless things take a dramatic turn and I won't be buying any club produce although I never do. The protests outside the ground are fine, but I don't choose to go to them.

There were people buying pints and scran at half time today when I went for a piss and I did wonder why they couldn't just wait til after the match, but at the same time they're perfectly entitled to do what they want.

By the way, the way you go on on here, the way you paint yourself as this super-passionate fan railing against the NUFC establishment, I'm surprised you haven't jumped on a train to head up here and get involved. Too much hassle though I imagine.

I have my reasons for not coming up to Newcastle. Your views are pretty much the same as mine, apart from the people that are doing what they want, I just can't understand the mentality of them buying stuff, it makes no sense if they're as angry as I am about the departure of Kev. Saying that I suppose there is the chance that some of them actually aren't bothered that Kev's gone. You do surprise me a little by the way you choose to have a dig at me for being against Ashley's regime rather than those who support it, however unmeaningfully they're doing it.

Right ho.

I chanted Keegan's name, I applauded the Cockney Mafia OUT lads. Oh and I went to the match. How's the weather in France today?

Average sadly but should be better next week. :lol:

I don't think Mike Ashley's shitting himself about my opinion or yours but I still think a bloke who can't go to a match and not buy a pint when he's supposedly trying to voice his disapproval is laughable.

It's just a bit of a shame that somehow people who supposedly want the same thing are trying to pull rank because they're at the game and others can't be.

Just asking like.

I have my reasons for not coming up to Newcastle. Your views are pretty much the same as mine, apart from the people that are doing what they want, I just can't understand the mentality of them buying stuff, it makes no sense if they're as angry as I am about the departure of Kev. Saying that I suppose there is the chance that some of them actually aren't bothered that Kev's gone. You do surprise me a little by the way you choose to have a dig at me for being against Ashley's regime rather than those who support it, however unmeaningfully they're doing it.

I'm fine with you being against Ashley's regime. What I'm not fine with is you telling a match-going fan that he's "not one of us". It's easy to sit at home posting on here telling people what you would do if you had the opportunity when all you're really doing is not ordering stuff from the club shop. I boycott the Marks and Spencer online shop every day and I expend fuck all effort doing it.

Saw some bloke, well young lad being taken out by stewards, no idea what it was about, it was close by and I hadn't seen or heard any trouble. Steward got some verbal abuse....yeah, great idea to come running back up the stairs, that'll calm things down.

Nothing against any of you who may be stewards, but why the fuck did he think that was a good idea? Yeah, tensions are running high, let's start running about like a blue-arsed fly on crack. He's lucky that most people are decent.

Right ho.

I don't think Mike Ashley's shitting himself about my opinion or yours but I still think a bloke who can't go to a match and not buy a pint when he's supposedly trying to voice his disapproval is laughable.

It's just a bit of a shame that somehow people who supposedly want the same thing are trying to pull rank because they're at the game and others can't be.

The bloke has said he got involved in the protests outside the ground, he wore an Ashley Out t-shirt, and people that did nothing even approaching that much are pulling him up for having a pint of lager. Do me a favour.

Saw some bloke, well young lad being taken out by stewards, no idea what it was about, it was close by and I hadn't seen or heard any trouble. Steward got some verbal abuse....yeah, great idea to come running back up the stairs, that'll calm things down.

Nothing against any of you who may be stewards, but why the fuck did he think that was a good idea? Yeah, tensions are running high, let's start running about like a blue-arsed fly on crack. He's lucky that most people are decent.

Was that in the corner? Heard something going on there but couldn't see what the story was.

Did anyone see what was going on with the blokes just to left (as you look from the East Stand) of our dugout? Looked like they were offering someone in one of the dugouts out for a fight. About 6 of them stood up going daft and then as quickly as it started it stopped.

Right ho.

The question is what is worse? Someone who can be there but sits idly by or someone who can't be there but wants to do something? It's a fine line I guess and it could so easily deteriorate in to the whole 'soopa-fan' arguement. Regardless of that though I do believe that we all (certainly the majority) want Ashley out, I think if anyone's daft enough to buy something linked to the club in the current climate is asking for trouble.

Just asking like.

If I had the money I would be there.

There is no place I would rather be to be honest - even if we have to put up with the current regime - we have had worse and my family have been going and travelling the country since the 40's - and that's just stories I have heard first hand - fuck knows who travelled before.

Right ho.

Average sadly but should be better next week. :D

The question is what is worse? Someone who can be there but sits idly by or someone who can't be there but wants to do something? It's a fine line I guess.

:lol: You're hilarious. "I reeeeeally want to do something but I can't possibly be there unfortunately. What's that? What am I doing that stops me from being there? Just....you know.........stuff. If I was there though I'd be doing fucking all sorts."