Xbox 360

Walliver

All I play is Call of Duty online anyway cos I'm an enormous fucking nerd. :snakehips:

I used to think I was pretty good at that, used to win most matches against my mates and anyone who I played face to face was fair game. Then I went online. Fucking hell I'm not a fraction of these kids. there's incredbly high pitched squealing calling me a mother fucking fucking queer because I was so shit compared to them :rolleyes:

So I stopped playing online and went and got a beer instead, it's the only way I knew to win... :rolleyes:

Aye I get chinned online a lot like. I'm very average at it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just spontaneously spunked for one of these and a few games...... Mass Universe thing...what is it? Some RPG "epic", Arshavin's Creed, Halo 3 and GTA4, with HD cable for £220

What other games are people recommending?

Basically 1st person shooters always done it for me, and footy.

I just spontaneously spunked for one of these and a few games...... Mass Universe thing...what is it? Some RPG "epic", Arshavin's Creed, Halo 3 and GTA4, with HD cable for £220

Call of Duty 4 is a must.

Call of Duty 4 is a must.

What he said. I'd trade Halo in as it's a bit gash and buy COD.