5 Non Newcastle things that would make me happy this season

Guest Stevie

Spurs are at home and Danny's currently sat in this thread. And he denies being obsessed. ;)

First game I have missed this season Alex.

Can you say the same?

No I can't Danny. I've missed several midweek games where I had to give my season ticket away as I couldn't really get home due to work (it would have required two flights etc. and I didn't have the leave). I wasn't on a Spurs forum at the time though, which is surely the point.

I am currently on two Spurs forums and this one. Nothing to say about the game?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again Danny, you're a Walter Mitty anyway so I'd take any of your claims with a dose of salt.

Do you even go to the football? I normally find people who go to games dont talk like you.

If they do its on their todd.

Then again Danny, you're a Walter Mitty anyway so I'd take any of your claims with a dose of salt.

Do you even go to the football? I normally find people who go to games dont talk like you.

Aye and I can prove it. Nice try though.

ooh ooh can you prove it? Fucking hell, no way you have anybody that wants to go with you if you act like you do on here!

I can just imagine it: "Excuse me Stevie, thats a double negative therefore incorrect"

HA HA HA.

ooh ooh can you prove it? Fucking hell, no way you have anybody that wants to go with you if you act like you do on here!

I can just imagine it: "Excuse me Stevie, thats a double negative therefore incorrect"

HA HA HA.

That obsessed comment cut to the quick, didn't it? ;)

I'd like World Peace and Garraway to get her tits out four times.

Why doesn't she just leave them out? ;)

Four seperate occasions. Come on Tom, we've got to spread it out a little.

I suppose we don't want to spoil ourselves.

Or do we? :icon_lol:

HA HA HA.

HA HA HA

HA HA HA.

HA HA HA

You're missing the 2nd half btw.

Like I said, obsessed.

Alan Hansen said Gomes is one of the worst keepers he's ever seen. He is THE WORST I've ever seen, he makes Taibi look like Lev Yashin. What makes it laughable is half this board was saying he was a top keeper when he signed, I went out my way to say how utterly shite it was, a lone voice, who had seen him enough times to make a qualified judgement. Just goes to show you.

Alan Hansen said Gomes is one of the worst keepers he's ever seen. He is THE WORST I've ever seen, he makes Taibi look like Lev Yashin. What makes it laughable is half this board was saying he was a top keeper when he signed, I went out my way to say how utterly shite it was, a lone voice, who had seen him enough times to make a qualified judgement. Just goes to show you.

:angry:

His clean sheet record in Holland was fantastic, however when they knocked us out of the Uefa last year I though he was a bit "Eccentric"

I am not going to write him off yet. I refuse to. I have seen enough good stuff from to think he could come good.