Surreal Situations

spongebob toonpants

Nut megged Mirandinha at the old Benwell Hill training ground as a 9 year old listening to Willie McFaul telling Anal that boys got a future.

Along the same sort of lines I saved a penalty from Gazza when I was at one of those 'Soccer Skills' things they used to hold at Gateshead Stadium in half-term..

Knew very little about it - the bastid fired it straight at my gut...

Whereas all he did to my gut when I was a wee lad was buy me a pint at the Rupali. I was doomed from the start. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sold a couple of light fittings to maria whittaker once when i was a lad. she was tiny. gorgeous as well!

oh and mvb's wife came round last night and fitted some new curtains in my flat. bless her.

I used to lurve her like. :D

sold a couple of light fittings to maria whittaker once when i was a lad. she was tiny. gorgeous as well!

oh and mvb's wife came round last night and fitted some new curtains in my flat. bless her.

I used to lurve her like. :)

Appeared on the cover of the dodgy 8-/16-bit computer game "Barbarian" alongside Wolf from Gladiators. What more can you ask of a career? :D

I used to lurve her like. :)

Appeared on the cover of the dodgy 8-/16-bit computer game "Barbarian" alongside Wolf from Gladiators. What more can you ask of a career? :D

Edited by trophyshy

I read utterly stupid comments from fans fools on a football message board about a former great player and manager of the club...

Else I once played with my youth team ahead of a friendly when Dortmund played a regional XI. I scored a hattrick. When posing with some of the professional players (Andi Möller the tw*t didn't bother to because he had to warm up) Michael Rummenigge (the younger brother of Karl-Heinz) congratulated me on the performance and asked me to stand next to him. Then he smelled alcohol. When he realised that it was me (I was on a school leaving party the night before and had my first experiments with vodka) he was shocked "How did you manage to score three goals?"

Shortly after he left to play in Japan. People in my local pub said I scared him away.

Edited by Isegrim

I read utterly stupid comments from fans fools on a football message board about a former great player and manager of the club...

Else I once played with my youth team ahead of a friendly when Dortmund played a regional XI. I scored a hattrick. When posing with some of the professional players (Andi Möller the tw*t didn't bother to because he had to warm up) Michael Rummenigge (the younger brother of Karl-Heinz) congratulated me on the performance and asked me to stand next to him. Then he smelled alcohol. When he realised that it was me (I was on a school leaving party the night before and had my first experiments with vodka) he was shocked "How did you manage to score three goals?"

Shortly after he left to play in Japan. People in my local pub said I scared him away.

Vodka doesnt really smell though

Vodka doesnt really smell though

Mixed with loads of other drinks it does.

In Jakarta in the 80's the State Oil Company Pertamina had a football competition between their divisions - the teams were all pros of course hidden on the payroll

One year for their internal Cup Final it was decided that a really good laugh would be the Pertamina Management v. the ex-pat oil companies as a warm up. Sooooooooo yours truly and a Yank were "volunteered" by our 'Merican management to join the Christians - a couple of other Brits, a Singaporean, two Peruvians, 3 frogs, a dutchman etc etc in the second biggest ground in town

Still 60minutes in front of a a crowd of 25,000 is not to be sneezed at - beats most Scots pros I guess....... the problem was arranging a draw - we were 3-0 up in 10 minutes but boy - what a comeback they made.................. my American colleague commited a hellish takeout of their centreforward in the last minute to give them an equalising penalty ..... keeper was rooted to the spot 'n aall

When I was serving me time Golden virginia held a promo in the works canteen. The idea was you had to hand roll a tab, said tab hat to fit certain quality checks. Cannot remember the prize but the consolation was everyone who attempted got a placca baccy box a rolly machine and some baccy. Like I say me and me mates were serving our time 16 year old given that stuff. can't see it happening now

Shagged Monica Lewinski, in the oval office whilst discussing the way forward for the Catholic Church with the Pope on speakerphone, still not the most surreal situation I've been in though.[/Rob_W]

Shagged Monica Lewinski, in the oval office whilst discussing the way forward for the Catholic Church with the Pope on speakerphone, still not the most surreal situation I've been in though.[/Rob_W]

:jesuswept:

No fucking wonder I'm the only one that likes you :jesuswept:

Playing cricket against Steve Harper.

Heard you got hold of his middle wicket and you loved it.

I'm a regular old Chinese wicket keeper. What can I say.

Didn't you meet the 7 challenger astronauts on the way down Rob? B)

nahhhh - I've met one of the guys who was on the moon but he wasn't terribly interesting............ ranted on about the geology all the time..............

Didn't you meet the 7 challenger astronauts on the way down Rob? B)

nahhhh - I've met one of the guys who was on the moon but he wasn't terribly interesting............ ranted on about the geology all the time..............

I heard you were on the list of 14 before the final draft, but they wouldn't put you on the shuttle, as they felt you were too over qualified.

Didn't you meet the 7 challenger astronauts on the way down Rob? <_<

I heard you were on the list of 14 before the final draft, but they wouldn't put you on the shuttle, as they felt you were too over qualified.

over qualified indeed - but not a US citizen and not much of a Team Player either................

and my stunning good looks would have put the rest right in the shade

Didn't you meet the 7 challenger astronauts on the way down Rob? <_<

over qualified indeed - but not a US citizen and not much of a Team Player either................

Extremely prominent forehead?

Didn't you meet the 7 challenger astronauts on the way down Rob? :nufc:

Extremely prominent forehead?

It's an escarpment.