Newcastle United vs Sunderland

Tom

martins is shit. as i have said before cisse is the much better player and i remember i was ridiculed at the time

that's because your wrong, he's a good player we just don't use him properly and our teams just crap..

but i don't disagree cisse is good, he is, always liked him and said he was immensely unlucky with the injuries.

How do you suggest we use him? He has pace and a powerful shot while lacking a touch or a football brain. It's unfortunate but it's something he's not going to develop.

Not playing the long ball game would help him mind.

Aye but that would require a midfield able to play balls in behind the defence.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

martins is shit. as i have said before cisse is the much better player and i remember i was ridiculed at the time

that's because your wrong, he's a good player we just don't use him properly and our teams just crap..

but i don't disagree cisse is good, he is, always liked him and said he was immensely unlucky with the injuries.

How do you suggest we use him? He has pace and a powerful shot while lacking a touch or a football brain. It's unfortunate but it's something he's not going to develop.

We never had one at the end of last season but Keegan got the bunch of halfwits playing the club's best football for about 5 seasons.

Good Game.

If Owen was fit we would have won easily as there was nothing really to Sunderland.

Butt simply had to take Cisse down as he was clear through, awesome freekick from Richardson and even Given could do nothing about it.

I feel we played well and we were unlucky not to get the draw.

The mackems cant even win with dignity, pitch invasions and fights, cheesy chips and blue pop.

Pathetic and they should face repercussions from the F.A for their behaviour.

Well it has took Sunderland since 1967 to beat us at home in the top flight so we will give them this one, we came in as underdogs and we left defeated so hardly a surprise at the end of the day although I thought it would have been a draw.

Well done lads, good effort.

We never had one at the end of last season but Keegan got the bunch of halfwits playing the club's best football for about 5 seasons.

...and it begins... :nufc:

I know it's not going to do anyone any good me typing this and most of us are feeling the same, but I'm hurting here. I never even entertained the idea we might get beat. FUCKIN SHOLA, he's the got the fuckin composure of a fiend. It was easier to score. That goes in we win the game simple as that. Not enough shots second half neither, and Bassong oh dear, poor mans Paul Sweeney if I've ever seen one.

People blaming Butt for the second, if he hadn't have done it Cisse would've scored anyway, and that idiot Geremi fucking needlessly gave the ball away while in possession, which led to Cisse running through.

Hugely disappointing, but well done to that toon fan that sparked the mackem on the pitch, fucking mackem cunts chucking chairs at us, I'm pleased a few of the mouthy cunts got a slap.

I know it's not going to do anyone any good me typing this and most of us are feeling the same, but I'm hurting here. I never even entertained the idea we might get beat. FUCKIN SHOLA, he's the got the fuckin composure of a fiend. It was easier to score. That goes in we win the game simple as that. Not enough shots second half neither, and Bassong oh dear, poor mans Paul Sweeney if I've ever seen one.

People blaming Butt for the second, if he hadn't have done it Cisse would've scored anyway, and that idiot Geremi fucking needlessly gave the ball away while in possession, which led to Cisse running through.

Hugely disappointing, but well done to that toon fan that sparked the mackem on the pitch, fucking mackem cunts chucking chairs at us, I'm pleased a few of the mouthy cunts got a slap.

Now players are coming back the likes of Butt and Geremi shouldn't be starting IMO. How can these managers not see Butt and Geremi are finished at this level??

Now players are coming back the likes of Butt and Geremi shouldn't be starting IMO. How can these managers not see Butt and Geremi are finished at this level??

butt had a better game than guthrie

and Duff

Aye but we also were able to play Martins, Viduka and Owen up front with Barton in good form in the centre and Enrique and Beye both looking good from full back.

Today we had Beye looking out of sorts, Butt and Geremi looking like old men, Guthrie anonymous and it wasn't til Enrique came on that we looked like having anyone capable of doing anything with the ball.

Aye but we also were able to play Martins, Viduka and Owen up front with Barton in good form in the centre and Enrique and Beye both looking good from full back.

Today we had Beye looking out of sorts, Butt and Geremi looking like old men, Guthrie anonymous and it wasn't til Enrique came on that we looked like having anyone capable of doing anything with the ball.

Geremi looked like an old man last season, as did Butt. Beye's clearly not fit and Bassong has deputised well for Enrique although has looked shaky the last two games. Barton didn't really look all that towards the end of last season iyam.

Yet they all still played some good football despite their deficiencies, none of this hoof it long drivel.

What the fuck was Butt thinkin!

He was thinking that Cisse would go on and score - which he would have done.

He had no choice - well done Butt.

How about him getting the ball instead of the player? Well done Butt...!

Personally I'd have let him go, would probably have hit the corner flag

How about him getting the ball instead of the player? Well done Butt...!

He had no chance of the ball.

Sorry but no. In a one on one situation Givens got more of a chance that a fucking rocket shot that three goalkeepers couldn't of saved - fuck off Butt.

Sorry but no. In a one on one situation Givens got more of a chance that a fucking rocket shot that three goalkeepers couldn't of saved - fuck off Butt.

I don't think many people thought Richardson had that in him 2 weeks in a row.

Yet they all still played some good football despite their deficiencies, none of this hoof it long drivel.

I'm just saying that most managers would struggle to get fluid, passing football out of what we had on the pitch today. When that manager is Joe Kinnear then the chances of that happening as reduced drastically, I didn't expect anything else and don't for as long as he is manager.

Just got back from the match. Few points

-Shola may have scored but he had our 2 other best chances and fluffed them both. And that fucking cross at the end. . . . .

-Bassong isnt good enough to play for Blyth, its criminal that we didnt buy a left back in the summer

-I hope Sunderland get the book thrown at them for their fans. 2 dicks getting in Givens face and it took an age for any of the stewards to react. Coins and bottles thrown at Barton and what happens??? He gets a bollocking off the police and told to move

-And on the topic of police, why, with 5 mins left, did hundreds of them file outside leaving a few officers and stewards to try and control the entire stand behind the goal? The trouble was just waiting to happen, there was nothing but a white barrier segregating the fans, its a joke

-We are desperate for a big striker, Ameobi, Smith, Xisco, Carroll and Viduka are taking home a fortune between them for doing absolutely fuck all. Owen and martins are our only 2 decent strikers and they cant play together

I don't think many people thought Richardson had that in him 2 weeks in a row.

He's done it more than once and they've got other good free kick takers. Anyway he should have fucking thought but thats exactly his problem, he doesn't.

-We are desperate for a big striker, Ameobi, Smith, Xisco, Carroll and Viduka are taking home a fortune between them for doing absolutely fuck all. Owen and martins are our only 2 decent strikers and they cant play together

Correction: Owen and Viduka are our only decent strikers. Viduka is injury-prone and uninterested, and Owen is about 9 weeks away from opening negotiations that will see him leave. The rest of them range from not particularly good to fucking shite and pretty soon they're all we'll be left with.

Martins may have his faults but hes fast and can get in behind defences and the ball sticks to his feet like glue when he feels like it. Probably our best player today imo. Vidukas career is as good as over and Owen will be gone in January. We could be in deep shit by february

Martins may have his faults but hes fast and can get in behind defences and the ball sticks to his feet like glue when he feels like it. Probably our best player today imo. Vidukas career is as good as over and Owen will be gone in January. We could be in deep shit by february

Our best player today? Come off it man. I've never thought he was up to much tbh, and a lot of people have had to revise their opinion of him downwards by quite a chunk. If we could just use him as an impact sub then he might be of some use, but we're wasting our time starting games with him.