Andy Cole

Jimbo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is a black persons black man? Youre such a twat Stevie and you dont even know it

Well say it to my face you fuckin nonce rather than hiding behind your monitor, ye fuckin cowardly arsehole.

What the fuck is a black persons black man? Youre such a twat Stevie and you dont even know it

Well say it to my face you fuckin nonce rather than hiding behind your monitor, ye fuckin cowardly arsehole.

Watch he doesn't point you out to the police Stevie, he's got previous for it.

:angry: i dont think you could have proved my point anymore succinctly. Im not hiding anywhere, i just have no desire to meet up with a biggoted, eneducated cretin such as yourself

:angry: i dont think you could have proved my point anymore succinctly. Im not hiding anywhere, i just have no desire to meet up with a biggoted, eneducated cretin such as yourself

:(

Watch he doesn't point you out to the police Stevie, he's got previous for it.

Really why does that not surprise me? :angry:

As for what I said, it wasn't racist and I think most people know that. What I meant is he is more of "hear me now" black person than say Les Ferdinand, and he is, I think most people would've understood what I meant.

Lastly J69 the irony of YOU suggesting ME not knowing I am a twat is clearly lost on you. You fucking idiot. If there was a vote on here who is the biggest cunt, yes I might get top 3 or 4, but I know for a fact you'd get top 1, you tosser, go on run along like you did the last time.

Edited by Stevie

You're so dense :( When you attempt to look intelligent, you ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS end up looking like a cunt, and you know that in your heart.

I would lay my life on the fact my IQ is higher than yours, you silly hospital porter.

On the contrary my dear Stevie, I am well aware of that fact, but fortunately I have friends, family, missus, house and career that see me through the tough days when the members of toontastic say nasty things about me.

Is that video showing what a black persons white man would act like?

On the contrary my dear Stevie, I am well aware of that fact, but fortunately I have friends, family, missus, house and career that see me through the tough days when the members of toontastic say nasty things about me.

Is that video showing what a black persons white man would act like?

No. The title of the song is what Wacky is alleging you are. You're a mackems mackem, or hospital porters hospital porter.

Who did you grass like J69?

Did you miss it? it must have been around the time you flounced off :angry:

Was in town a couple of years back now when a local ruffian (looking much the same as the mental image I have of you) floored a lad out with his lass. He then strolled off with his newbiggin haaarll gang having a good laugh about it when the police pulled up. So I pointed him out. Id do the same again tomorrow. Theres too many cunts in town these days looking for a fight for the sake of it

<_<

He never fails...class

<_<

He never fails...class

:naughty: ever

I wonder what it will say on his gravestone.

Just noticed biggoted too :flowers: What school did he go to?

Edited by Stevie