A request to the Toontastic Gods

Steve

Dear Sirs.

I was wondering if it would be possible to change my member badge. You see I'm currently homesick as fuck (strange as I'm there at the moment I know) and was hoping you could help. Can I pretty please get a Melbourne Victory badge? This is the club crest:

485px-MelbVictory-logo.svg.png

Bland yes, but we're not a flashy bunch.

They play in these colours:

AMel-7-Jer-Hme-300.jpg

Just so you know what colour the thing is.

If you could make this possible I will arrange it that you can be tag teamed by Meenzer and Gemmill. Both are well up for it.

I thank you in advance. :angry:

Same blueprint as they Arsenal badge.

I hope we never have a badge similar :angry:

Anyway I have no clue how to do this but I will ask around other admins.

Hope this helps.

The whole white V and even the name Victory is to represent Victoria. It does look like the Arsenal badge in a way, but it comes back to Victorian state teams playing in a dark blue shirt with a big white V on it.

But thanks Tom, if whoever hooks it up doesn't fancy a naked and sweaty session with Meenzer and Gemmill, then I'll buy them beers when I'm up for a match next.

I would make it my project for the night but I haven't got the first fucking clue what I'm doing. Sorry :angry:

That's why I'm asking on here because I have no fucking idea how to make the badge either. :(

I asked for a Thunder badge almost three years ago.

Even made one up to save gol the effort.

Still nothing. :angry:

Why do you guys like Steve so much better than me? :( Is it a case of the prodigal son?