Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

time those fascist swine were outed - if they have nothing to hide why are they all so upset?

They KNOW they're unpleasant violent sociopaths - to me they are in the same class as paedophiles

They have nothing to hide. Put your address up on the internet Rob. This bloke I know not a friend, more a friend of a friend, had chinkies and pizza's delivered and abusive phone calls all night last night as a result of this. It's a disgrace these people who stand for the same principles (on the face of it), I do, should be treat like this. If more people were like them, we'll never have a muslim government, as things stand, we will have, not today, not tomorrow, but it will happen. These muslim fanatics could now go to peoples houses and fuckin take liberties as well.

Mmmmmmm pizza. Ill join up for free fast food

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

time those fascist swine were outed - if they have nothing to hide why are they all so upset?

They KNOW they're unpleasant violent sociopaths - to me they are in the same class as paedophiles

They have nothing to hide. Put your address up on the internet Rob. This bloke I know not a friend, more a friend of a friend, had chinkies and pizza's delivered and abusive phone calls all night last night as a result of this. It's a disgrace these people who stand for the same principles (on the face of it), I do, should be treat like this. If more people were like them, we'll never have a muslim government, as things stand, we will have, not today, not tomorrow, but it will happen. These muslim fanatics could now go to peoples houses and fuckin take liberties as well.

..tbh they are more likely to take a kicking off their 'brothers' the NF or the other lot who were caught with explosives last year(Combat 18)...In a really amusing way the splinter groups really hate the BNP.

Edited by Park Life

If they're going to come here, sit on benefits and contribute nothing then we should ship them out. The same goes for the British citizens who do exactly the same. If you're not going to pay your way then i've no time for you, it doesn't matter whether you're brown, black, yellow, white, green, orange or purple.

But this thread isn't about multi-culturalism. It's about the BNP being fascist bigots, which they are. If you want to support a nationalist party then go UKIP or English Democrats. If you want to support a rascist party then go BNP.

:jesuswept:

..tbh they are more likely to take a kicking off their 'brothers' the NF or the other lot who were caught with explosives last year(Combat 18)...In a really amusing way the splinter groups really hate the BNP.

Aye the NF and C18 are genuine nazi racist wanks. One of the policies of the NF if they got was compulsory humane repatriation over a 15 year period of all non-white people, good of them being humane eh? At least the old BNP policy was voluntary and with cash incentives, not that that's a good policy, and they've toned it down significantly recently. C18 and NF hate the BNP because they see them as too centric now, which is laughable considering how the idiotic public at large see them.

Btw, Stevie, is your name up there? You seem to be getting awfully upset.

Course it's not there you cheeky cunt, was yours on the PIRA list that was published a few years ago?

It's blatently clear members of the BNP feel stigmatised like, why is that? If it's just a normal political party, why object to the public knowing you belong to it?

Because the system and media at large has told you what is right and what is wrong, that system has told you it's wrong to be associated with the BNP and as such members are treat by the public at large wiuth scorn. If the media wanted you to believe they were good, you would believe it, 95% of people are monkeys and are drawn in by the endless propaganda they see every day.

Seems members of the BNP have no backbone to me in other words, not willing to stand up in public for what they believe in but being content to part of a clandestine organisation which get up to fuck know (oops, brainwashed again).

Out of interest, is there anyone on TT who will openly back the BNP and its policies? Even out themselves as a card carrying member (I reckon there may be some). It's anonymous on here, after all, no unwanted pizzas.

I had a look out of curiosity and there's two.

One owns a business and is quite wealthy.

However it has nothing to do with me, people should be allowed to make a choice - even if it's a bit of a racist one.

Everyone that's a member of a political party should have their name and details freely available on the web. :jesuswept:

However focusing solely on the BNP like this is pretty much McCarthyism, and just because they aren't particularly palatable doesn't make it right.

Course it's not there you cheeky cunt, was yours on the PIRA list that was published a few years ago?

No but then again I'm not sitting here defending the IRA

Why are you so defensive? Is being in the BNP something to be ashamed of?

It's blatently clear members of the BNP feel stigmatised like, why is that? If it's just a normal political party, why object to the public knowing you belong to it?

Because the system and media at large has told you what is right and what is wrong, that system has told you it's wrong to be associated with the BNP and as such members are treat by the public at large wiuth scorn. If the media wanted you to believe they were good, you would believe it, 95% of people are monkeys and are drawn in by the endless propaganda they see every day.

Seems members of the BNP have no backbone to me in other words, not willing to stand up in public for what they believe in but being content to part of a clandestine organisation which get up to fuck know (oops, brainwashed again).

Out of interest, is there anyone on TT who will openly back the BNP and its policies? Even out themselves as a card carrying member (I reckon there may be some). It's anonymous on here, after all, no unwanted pizzas.

I agree with 70% of their policies, but some of the ones which are nothing to with immigration are laughable. I vote for them in protest of the Labour and Tory policies though.

Yes but they are a terrorist organisation who murdered hundreds upon hundreds of innocent civilians.

Technically it must be, because it can stop you getting a job, despite that technically being illegal to do so - which again is very much McCarthyism.

Once you start a two tier system you have no moral ground to criticise those that also want a two tier system.

Although by your reasoning being an MP must be something to be ashamed of as well (which is it, frankly :jesuswept: ), as they are fighting tooth and nail to have their details removed from public access (much like their expenses were).

I agree with 70% of their policies, but some of the ones which are nothing to with immigration are laughable. I vote for them in protest of the Labour and Tory policies though.

Fair enough I appreciate your honesty.

I detest the BNP and their policies, including those on immigration, but fall some way short of RobW's opinion of them. :jesuswept:

Technically it must be, because it can stop you getting a job, despite that technically being illegal to do so - which again is very much McCarthyism.

Once you start a two tier system you have no moral ground to criticise those that also want a two tier system.

Although by your reasoning being an MP must be something to be ashamed of as well (which is it, frankly :jesuswept: ), as they are fighting tooth and nail to have their details removed from public access (much like their expenses were).

Fair point re: Mcarthyism, however I have already said it's wrong for their details to be published without their consent. There's clearly security issues regarding MPs as to why this is not a good idea as well.

Fair point re: Mcarthyism, however I have already said it's wrong for their details to be published without their consent. There's clearly security issues regarding MPs as to why this is not a good idea as well.

Yes but they are a terrorist organisation who murdered hundreds upon hundreds of innocent civilians.

And suddenly I'm responsible for that?

Stevie in 'I vote BNP' shocker :jesuswept:

It's the fact that the very people who disagree with the BNP and it's relationship to facism will be putting bricks through their windows because of their political opinions that makes me laugh. :jesuswept:

Stevie in 'I vote BNP' shocker :jesuswept:

I knew you'd respond with something fittingly pathetic.

No not at all ewerk, but am I responsible for the fact they have a racist element within their ranks. Like I said I agree with some of their policies some are good fucking policies. Integrate or fuck off, speak English or fuck off, I think of my ancestors who have fought in the battlefields of the Normandy, the Ardennes and the fields of Belgium for wanks like Kid Dynamite 80 years on to insuate I'm racist, for wanting our values and heritage as a nation to be preserved. Tossers.

Gold already btw :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

You got splinters in your arse from that fence? :lol:

100%

No not at all ewerk, but am I responsible for the fact they have a racist element within their ranks. Like I said I agree with some of their policies some are good fucking policies. Integrate or fuck off, speak English or fuck off, I think of my ancestors who have fought in the battlefields of the Normandy, the Ardennes and the fields of Belgium for wanks like Kid Dynamite 80 years on to insuate I'm racist, for wanting our values and heritage as a nation to be preserved. Tossers.

Aye but the racist element is a major factor throughout the organisation and will always hang over the BNP. Why not support Veritas or the English Democrats who seem to hold some similar views but without the negative baggage?

Did you get that speech from 'This is England'? You can try and dress it up as patriotism if you like but racism is racism. The world is a very different place to 1918 im afraid. What about all of the second and third generation Poles, Asians, Africans etc. who speak perfectly good english? Should they fuck off too?

The laughable thing is, in 50 years you will probably be retired in Benidorm with a handy knowledge of 6 spanish words