Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does supporting the BNP make you racist? Does it bollox.

Yes it does.

Racism pervades their every policy and viewpoint.

"concerned about immigration" my arse - their repatriation of british citizens based on skin colour is about as racist as you can get.

Yes it does.

"concerned about immigration" my arse - their repatriation of british citizens based on skin colour is about as racist as you can get.

Myth.

Yes it does.

Myth.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

Do you really think the repatriation will include Aussies, Kiwis and South Africans?

Yes it does.

Myth.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

Do you really think the repatriation will include Aussies, Kiwis and South Africans?

A. No mention of skin colour

B. voluntary

C. Incentivised.

You sum up the reactionary bullshit that surrounds the party IMO.

Yes it does.

Myth.

B. voluntary

C. Incentivised.

:jesuswept:

Have you actually read their manifesto?

It's littered with "native" and "white". It mentions how "white british" people are discrimitaed against - this would be the group that runs the government, the civil service,. the armed forces, the judiciary and all the top businesses.

They want to withdraw from the EU while at the same time stopping the import of foreign goods (apart from trade wit AU, CA and NZ) which would see the cost of living go through the roof. They want to stop foreign investment which would as a flipside mean the withdrawal of foreign companies from here - how would they replace the jobs? They want to make all farming organic - imagine what that would do the cost of living.

As well as being absolutely uncosted and unworkable the undercurrent is there as plain as day - an insular, white, anglo-saxon country which encourages nobody to visit and nobody to consider the world as a whole - white anglicism rules and if you don't like it or belong to it then tough.

Yes it does.

Myth.

Regardless of any of this, it doesn't make it right that their details are posted publically on the internet does it?

The ideals of the people who are members of this party is not the argument. Tell me this, how would you feel if your name, address, phone number & email address were posted on the internet without your consent or knowledge?

Regardless of any of this, it doesn't make it right that their details are posted publically on the internet does it?

The ideals of the people who are members of this party is not the argument. Tell me this, how would you feel if your name, address, phone number & email address were posted on the internet without your consent or knowledge?

I think I said in my first post in this thread that the privacy angle was something I agree with.

I also think sacking people for membership is a dangerous road to travel down but at the same time companies and organisations have to consider their reputation. I know the BNP is legal and I think that's fair enough but to some extent I do think that people have to think carefully before they join simply because of their history and their reputation.

Yes it does.

Myth.

The party they belong to is the main reason it has been leaked don't you see the irony? :jesuswept:

It's littered with "native" and "white". It mentions how "white british" people are discrimitaed against - this would be the group that runs the government, the civil service,. the armed forces, the judiciary and all the top businesses.

They want to withdraw from the EU while at the same time stopping the import of foreign goods (apart from trade wit AU, CA and NZ) which would see the cost of living go through the roof. They want to stop foreign investment which would as a flipside mean the withdrawal of foreign companies from here - how would they replace the jobs? They want to make all farming organic - imagine what that would do the cost of living.

As well as being absolutely uncosted and unworkable the undercurrent is there as plain as day - an insular, white, anglo-saxon country which encourages nobody to visit and nobody to consider the world as a whole - white anglicism rules and if you don't like it or belong to it then tough.

Danny is a bit dim, he's jizzing himself in this thread cause Stevie said he was standing near him summink. :jesuswept:

Danny is a bit dim, he's jizzing himself in this thread cause Stevie said he was standing near him summink. :jesuswept:

For a start I would like to reiterate I am not a BNP supporter. I am actually pro EU and pro Britain joining the Euro.

However many companies are actively trying to recruit more ethnic workers and are actively trying to promote more women to address an imbalance that is there because of a very good reason.

As a white 30 year old male with no children I do feel discriminated against.

Yes it does.

Myth.

B. voluntary

C. Incentivised.

Voluntary basically means that we'll allow you to move out before we kick you out.

Also, even if they don't mention skin colour they are in opposition to interracial marriages so I doubt they'll be kicking out the Oirish, Aussies and Yanks. Just the blacks, browns and yellows.

Im back from work so I can finally voice my views on some of the shit written on here.

Does supporting the BNP, make you any less able to do your job? No.

If you are worried immigration, crime and positive descrimination, who else are you go to be a member of?

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE BNP.

You're wrong. The BNP was create and is maintained by those who have a small minded, small town fear of other nations. May I remind you that the BNP used to say that their bible was Mein Kampf?

If you're worried about immigration, crime and discrimination then join either UKIP or the English Democrats. Two parties I don't like but have respect for because they're nationalist but not racist.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7737618.stm

"One of my best mates is Indian!"

Textbook Garnett.

Does that include the "I've been a member for 20 years!!" bloke? Aye, a member when the were openly Nazi. That's something to shout about :jesuswept:

Also, those who say they support the BNP, why? Their policies are suicidal. Fiscally they're completely irresponsible, saying that they're going to kick out immigrants (which will raise taxes) and pay the immigrants they kick out as well as there countries (more money down the drain). Not only that but they're going to keep open all post offices, put more money into hospitals, put more bobbies on the beat etc.

Unless they have access to some of that Nazi gold Channel 5 keep making documentaries about then I think they're talking bollocks.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Textbook Garnett.

Does that include the "I've been a member for 20 years!!" bloke? Aye, a member when the were openly Nazi. That's something to shout about :jesuswept:

Id does undermine Danny's point that when asked if the BNP was racist, its deputy leader Richard Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes"

As a white 30 year old male with no children I do feel discriminated against.

Didn't you say you work in the city?

I work in an investment bank there and out of about 130 people I can think of one black and two Asian workers.

I sometimes get the single/childless angle myself but the "white" part is fucking bollocks.

Textbook Garnett.

Id does undermine Danny's point that when asked if the BNP was racist, its deputy leader Richard Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes"

IIRC a fairly prominent member was caught on telephone by Sky News saying black people had smaller brains than white people.

Fucking hell. I never thought i'd like Russell Brand but I dee :jesuswept: The dandy, Victorian cunt is spot on.

Bunch of teenagers in Ben Sherman shirts with trying to explain their affiliations with a load pseudo-intellectual chod. Working class? Fuck off. I'm working class and proud but i'm not going out and joining the BNP.

"Dis cuntry is gunna be extinct cos of da Muslims, innit!"

Cockends. There will never be an Islamic government in the UK. Why? Because it's a fucking secular country.

I hate wankers like that. I respect, but don't entirely understand, nationalism however I hate racism. The two seem to have been thrust together over the past few years and it's just not on.

Edited by Ketsbaia

I hate wankers like that. I respect, but don't entirely understand, nationalism however I hate racism. The two seem to have been thrust together over the past few years and it's just not on.

The association is there though - I think a decent level of patriotism is fine in the sense of a community of people. However when that becomes "The English are better than everyone else" its sets off down a road that I don't like - it ends up with shit like booing national anthems as an example.

I think the way football hooligans embrace nationalism and tend towards BNP support says it all really - its the thug end of the market no matter how legitimate they try and sell themselves.

i am not denying that the BNP are a racist party. but being a BNP member doesnt make you automatically racist.

They may just be the nearest you can come to a party that represent you views.

I AM NOT BNP.

i am not denying that the BNP are a racist party. but being a BNP member doesnt make you automatically racist.

They may just be the nearest you can come to a party that represent you views.

I AM NOT BNP.

I disagree with western military presence in the middle east and the unwavering support of Israel at the expense of Palestinians.

Seems the organisation that best represents my views is Al Quaeda.

:jesuswept:

EDIT: I'll not join up though. Other stances of theirs are more disagreeable.

Edited by Happy Face