Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Got a copy of the full list if anyone wants it,PM me. some very interesting ones.

Any left wing model makers in Shields might be interested :jesuswept::lol:

The one I found bizare was an this is 100% true, John Kennedy the ex Celtic player in on there, Carfin, Motherwell, and there's two more SPL players on as well.

With all due respect Stevie you're hollering that it's a disgrace that the list was made public and you're guilty of naming names here... :)

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/broadcasting/a...revelation.html

First major casualty by the looks of it.

Fucking idiocy IYAM

And no, I'm not pro-BNP...

Explain why it's idiocy?

They're choosing to end his employment on the grounds of something that they have learned about him, not what he has actually done!! If he'd used his position as a platform to air his views and breach broadcasting code then I agree - he would have to go!

Sacking him because of his political conurtations alone is prejudice of the highest order.

I can understand the practicalities of why it's not suitable for party members to be employed by the police or in teaching but a radio DJ?

Jesus - strong case for unfair dismissal tbh

Fucking idiocy IYAM

Explain why it's idiocy?

They're choosing to end his employment on the grounds of something that they have learned about him, not what he has actually done!! If he'd used his position as a platform to air his views and breach broadcasting code then I agree - he would have to go!

Sacking him because of his political conurtations alone is prejudice of the highest order.

I can understand the practicalities of why it's not suitable for party members to be employed by the police or in teaching but a radio DJ?

I absolutely can't see how it's legal, but then I don't see how it's legal in the police either - or at least without banning all political party members as well.

Fucking idiocy IYAM

Explain why it's idiocy?

The quote actually says they have no plans of using him in the near future. Not sure he's been sacked as such although mileage will be in sensationalising it. I think listeners from diverse racial backrounds would be uncomfortable if they knew the iffy leanings of a presenter. The likes of James Whale and whatnot are great for radio, but I think being a memener of a quasi-right wing group is crossing the line for a broadcaster.

Fucking idiocy IYAM

Explain why it's idiocy?

The quote actually says they have no plans of using him in the near future. Not sure he's been sacked as such although mileage will be in sensationalising it. I think listeners from diverse racial backrounds would be uncomfortable if they knew the iffy leanings of a presenter. The likes of James Whale and whatnot are great for radio, but I think being a memener of a quasi-right wing group is crossing the line for a broadcaster.

The thing is (and it's an irony perhaps lost on the BNP, but never the less it still can't be ignored) a society can't start discriminating just on the basis of like or dislike, or at least if they do then how can they say anything about the BNP? :jesuswept:

Basically the BNP should be deemed illegal if that is what is needed, but if there's no case for it to be deemed illegal, then it should be treated in exactly the same way as every other political party.

Anything else is just lip-service to freedom. :lol:

Im back from work so I can finally voice my views on some of the shit written on here.

Does supporting the BNP, make you any less able to do your job? No.

Does supporting the BNP make you racist? Does it bollox.

If you are worried immigration, crime and positive descrimination, who else are you go to be a member of?

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE BNP.

Im back from work so I can finally voice my views on some of the shit written on here.

If you are worried immigration, crime and positive descrimination, who else are you go to be a member of?

All of the above yes. **stands shoulder to shoulder with Danny B.

All of the above yes. **stands shoulder to shoulder with Danny B.

Stands shoulder to waist with Stevie and DannyB

time those fascist swine were outed - if they have nothing to hide why are they all so upset?

They KNOW they're unpleasant violent sociopaths - to me they are in the same class as paedophiles

yet you're happy to allow terrorists and all sorts of arseholes loose on the streets as you've said on many occasions - so long as they don't live next to you.

You're happy with terrorists, so called "reformed" criminals who have "done their time", and unpleasant foreigners who have no intention of integrating into this culture, with little or no regard for life, to roam around the streets - are they not "unpleasant violent sociopaths". Its this anti British attitude shown by you and others which these fuckers are feeding from and the naive left wing wankers are telling us that we have to put up with it, or we are racists.

What a load of shite.

Stevie is right, under the current direction, this country will become a muslim country, there is no other possible ending. The only question is how long it will take.

Whether you agree about their ideologies or not, everyone has the right to their own political opinion and what's more, they reserve the right not to disclose it if they wish.

The fact that the membership has been disclosed in full to the public is a disgrace. The fact that addresses and telephone numbers have been included is absolutely astonishing and IMO, grounds for sueing.

I don't subscribe to the views of the BNP, but this is wrong. It's an invasion of privacy and breach of human rights. Being posted on the internet, the source should be quickly traced and if the some of the people 'named' are police, I expect this to be indentified pretty damned quick.

Incidentally I find it ironically hilarious that Griffin wants to use the human rights act to protect the identity of the members despite the fact he's vehementally against the legislation :jesuswept:

absolutely

Gold already btw :jesuswept:

Says a lot that they feel the need to keep their membership quiet imo. Because they're probably embarrassed by it and because of society's reactions. Also highlights for me again you can't have anything approaching a reasonable debate on immigration etc. without people being branded racists left, right and centre. Not a lot of sympathy for those who've had their identities revealed at the same time though.

100%

yes, but its only the rabid left wingers who call anybody racist that doesn't agree with their own "intelligent" opinion. Lots of them being barely out of college, and/or brainwashed by an ex hippy masquerading as a teacher