Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eyetie, Kraut, Frog, Rosbif etc. I don't find any of them particularly offensive, they refer to a someones nationality, there's no suprise that "derogatory" terms for white people always follow this trend.

The thing that always amuses me about this is the assumption that it's "whites".

Arabic and West Asian slang for white people is hardly flattering, Arabic and West Asian slang for black people certainly isn't (blackened cooking pan being one) - it's just your average white guardian reader hasn't a clue these terms even exist (even though it's very possible they may have been called one of them to their face).

Same with African derogatory terms for white people and people arabic/west asian descent.

I just love all the hand wringing by people that love to hate, but instead of hating others like the BNP they like to self-hate instead. When in reality both groups are delusional fools. :lol:

Who's made that assumption like? The reason we're talking about white racism is because this is a thread about the BNP, at least it was before Stevie tried to deflect attention from his racism by turning it into a supafan thread. Feel free to start a black racism thread instead, but as 95% of toontastic posters are white, don't expect as much interest.

Are you going offer any views of your own Fop or are you just going to have a go at other people's?

Oh.... and I see the good ship Irony is steaming along again. :lol:

I do give my views and I do answer when questioned upon my views. I honestly think most people on here would agree with that.

Eyetie, Kraut, Frog, Rosbif etc. I don't find any of them particularly offensive, they refer to a someones nationality, there's no suprise that "derogatory" terms for white people always follow this trend.

The thing that always amuses me about this is the assumption that it's "whites".

Arabic and West Asian slang for white people is hardly flattering, Arabic and West Asian slang for black people certainly isn't (blackened cooking pan being one) - it's just your average white guardian reader hasn't a clue these terms even exist (even though it's very possible they may have been called one of them to their face).

Same with African derogatory terms for white people and people arabic/west asian descent.

I just love all the hand wringing by people that love to hate, but instead of hating others like the BNP they like to self-hate instead. When in reality both groups are delusional fools. :lol:

Of course other languages have their own racist terms. Good of you to assume I was stupid enough to think otherwise.

But as we're on an English forum, conversing in English about the English language I didn't really see where foreign slurs came into it.

As a predominantly white nation our slurs against other white people are nation specific, against non-whites they're appearance specific.

I don't see anything you've said that disagrees.

Who's made that assumption like? The reason we're talking about white racism is because this is a thread about the BNP, at least it was before Stevie tried to deflect attention from his racism by turning it into a supafan thread. Feel free to start a black racism thread instead, but as 95% of toontastic posters are white, don't expect as much interest.

Happy Face in his assumptions about racial/nationality slang. When in fact it's just his own prejudice and ignorance that leads him to assume this.

Like I said prejudice married with ignorance worthy of the BNP at their best/worst.

I just love all the hand wringing by people that love to hate, but instead of hating others like the BNP they like to self-hate instead. When in reality both groups are delusional fools. :D

Of course other languages have their own racist terms. Good of you to assume I was stupid enough to think otherwise.

But as we're on an English forum, conversing in English about the English language I didn't really see where foreign slurs came into it.

As a predominantly white nation our slurs against other white people are nation specific, against non-whites they're appearance specific.

I don't see anything you've said that disagrees.

Too late to try and change what you meant now. :lol:

Are you going offer any views of your own Fop or are you just going to have a go at other people's?

Don't you find that amusing though? :)

Here's Happy Face having a little rant that is a ignorant and prejudiced as anything the BNP could dream up.

And he thinks he's morally "right", when in fact he's just ignorant and prejudice in a differing way. :D

My view is that hate is hate (and ignorance is ignorance, and prejudice is prejudice) no matter the flavour, it doesn't make it any different.

What was I ignorant of?

And where was I prejudiced?

Don't you find that amusing though? :D

Here's Happy Face having a little rant that is a ignorant and prejudiced as anything the BNP could dream up.

And he thinks he's morally "right", when in fact he's just ignorant and prejudice in a differing way. :D

My view is that hate is hate (and ignorance is ignorance, and prejudice is prejudice) no matter the flavour, it doesn't make it any different.

What was I ignorant of?

In your assumption that it's whites (and you can't try and claim the English thing now :) , because you mentioned at least one foreign one).

But it doesn't matter anyway as certainly the West Asian ones for white and black people are used in English conversation here in the UK within certain groups.

Now I know you've got to start a desperate attempt to try and pretend you didn't mean what you meant, but we both know you did. :angry:

Oh.... and I see the good ship Irony is steaming along again. :lol:

I do give my views and I do answer when questioned upon my views. I honestly think most people on here would agree with that.

:D

I made the assumption HF was coming from a UK perspective tbf.

Like I said it's actually applicable and happening in the UK (ignorance and prejudice only make people think it's not, although it's nothing like as applicable as to the wider world).

What are your views on the BNP btw Fop?

I've stated my views a couple of times, have you? :lol:

Edited by Fop

What was I ignorant of?

In your assumption that it's whites (and you can't try and claim the English thing now :) , because you mentioned at least one foreign one).

But it doesn't matter anyway as certainly the West Asian ones for white and black people are used in English conversation here in the UK within certain groups.

Now I know you've got to start a desperate attempt to try and pretend you didn't mean what you meant, but we both know you did. :angry:

I'm discussing the language Stevie chooses to use or not. Stevie isn't West Asian.

what a lid.

Interesting that. I'd think more tbh, and the majority have not been fortunate enough to leave the shores of England and explore the world. Some here would arguably consider London foreign. Sorry state of affairs really.

Fop makes a half-decent point here though. Prejudice connotations occur all over the world. In Japan a non-Japanese is called a gaijin which means foreigner. Nothing like chink or nip though as our very cultured and sophisticated man on this forum Stevie uses quite often, but it does occur. However I think Fop is just trying to make himself look informative and intelligent, and it is a poor attempt to balance out the failings of poor Stevie. :D

All I've got to say about the BNP though is that it is a non-entity. It will never reach out to the mainstream. It only attracts the uneducated and the desperate. Case closed.

What was I ignorant of?

I'm discussing the language Stevie chooses to use or not. Stevie isn't West Asian.

what a lid.

Whatever you intended, I'm afraid your prejudice and ignorance slipped out. :D

What was I ignorant of?

what a lid.

Whatever you intended, I'm afraid your prejudice and ignorance slipped out. :D

Well, as I said above, I reserve the right to offend whoever the fuck I want so tough shit mate.

If I managed to offend you and you alone, all the better.

Interesting that. I'd think more tbh, and the majority have not been fortunate enough to leave the shores of England and explore the world. Some here would arguably consider London foreign. Sorry state of affairs really.

Fop makes a half-decent point here though. Prejudice connotations occur all over the world. In Japan a non-Japanese is called a gaijin which means foreigner. Nothing like chink or nip though as our very cultured and sophisticated man on this forum Stevie uses quite often, but it does occur. However I think Fop is just trying to make himself look informative and intelligent, and it is a poor attempt to balance out the failings of poor Stevie. :)

All I've got to say about the BNP though is that it is a non-entity. It will never reach out to the mainstream. It only attracts the uneducated and the desperate. Case closed.

If you think gaijin is really directly comparable or the only example, then I may have to explain to you that the Isle of Wight is not "foreign" either. :lol:

In fact the hard thing do is find a place where vicious prejudice (and the language to go with it) doesn't occur - Antarctica is probably your best bet outside of whaling season. :D

Closed minded people like old Happy Face may struggle with the harsh reality of the world however.

What was I ignorant of?

what a lid.

Whatever you intended, I'm afraid your prejudice and ignorance slipped out. :)

Well, as I said above, I reserve the right to offend whoever the fuck I want so tough shit mate.

You haven't offended me (I have a much better understanding of the world than you), you've just amused me.

So your hate is going un-reciprocated this time. :D

What was I ignorant of?

what a lid.

You haven't offended me (I have a much better understanding of the world than you), you've just amused me.

So your hate is going un-reciprocated this time. :D

aaaaaaaaaaaah

What was I ignorant of?

In your assumption that it's whites (and you can't try and claim the English thing now :angry: , because you mentioned at least one foreign one).

Now I know you've got to start a desperate attempt to try and pretend you didn't mean what you meant, but we both know you did. :D

what a lid.

So your hate is going un-reciprocated this time. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaah

I still don't hate you. :)

Fop makes a half-decent point here though. Prejudice connotations occur all over the world. In Japan a non-Japanese is called a gaijin which means foreigner. Nothing like chink or nip though as our very cultured and sophisticated man on this forum Stevie uses quite often, but it does occur. However I think Fop is just trying to make himself look informative and intelligent, and it is a poor attempt to balance out the failings of poor Stevie. :angry:

If you think gaijin is really directly comparable or the only example, then I may have to explain to you that the Isle of Wight is not "foreign" either. :D

In fact the hard thing do is find a place where vicious prejudice (and the language to go with it) doesn't occur - Antarctica is probably your best bet outside of whaling season. :)

Closed minded people like old Happy Face may struggle with the harsh reality of the world however.

No, never did I say gaijin is the only example. But in Japan, that is about as bad as it gets. I maintain the opinion that I made, after all I've spent about 4 years there collectively, and made many non-Japanese friends there who have stayed there much longer, and gaijin is about as bad as it gets over there.

As I also said previously prejudice beliefs occur throughout the whole world, but the one common denominator is that they are made by morons. Therefore those who preach prejudice beliefs like the BNP are also morons. :lol:

Fop makes a half-decent point here though. Prejudice connotations occur all over the world. In Japan a non-Japanese is called a gaijin which means foreigner. Nothing like chink or nip though as our very cultured and sophisticated man on this forum Stevie uses quite often, but it does occur. However I think Fop is just trying to make himself look informative and intelligent, and it is a poor attempt to balance out the failings of poor Stevie. :angry:

If you think gaijin is really directly comparable or the only example, then I may have to explain to you that the Isle of Wight is not "foreign" either. :D

In fact the hard thing do is find a place where vicious prejudice (and the language to go with it) doesn't occur - Antarctica is probably your best bet outside of whaling season. :)

No, never did I say gaijin is the only example. But in Japan, that is about as bad as it gets. I maintain the opinion that I made, after all I've spent about 4 years there collectively, and made many non-Japanese friends there who have stayed there much longer, and gaijin is about as bad as it gets over there.

As I also said previously prejudice beliefs occur throughout the whole world, but the one common denominator is that they are made by morons. Therefore those who preach prejudice beliefs like the BNP are also morons. :lol:

Which basically means everyone is a moron in some way or another. :D

Like I said it's actually applicable and happening in the UK (ignorance and prejudice only make people think it's not, although it's nothing like as applicable as to the wider world).

It's a big thread. I must have missed them. A quick summary would be fine. Fair enough if you don't want to give your views on them. That is your prerogative after all.

It's a big thread. I must have missed them. A quick summary would be fine. Fair enough if you don't want to give your views on them. That is your prerogative after all.

By all means, but ladies first. :D

:D I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you :) " ahahahaha

It's a message board you Heinz Baked beans sorter.

I've nee idea where the Clearasil reference came from but I like it :lol:

I'm going to be honest, there is no rhyme or reason to what I posted I do just generally think you're a cunt. Not only that but I get the feeling you're a spineless cunt with nothing in your locker apart from a couple of fanciful stories to justifiy your head-mental ideas.

Feel free to shout me down if i'm wrong.

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :angry: " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

You clearly notice me enough to think i'm a cunt, as you've said as much in the past while telling me that living in Washington blacklists from being a true Newcastle fan.

I reckon you're spineless. I reckon if I offered you out you'd shirk at the idea. I reckon what little arse you had would fall out.

I don't like violence the last one on one fight I had was 11 years ago, but clearly you're a nobhead who has something to prove to himself I'm not going to say something shite like "you're digging your own grave" more than likely I'd look at you and take pity on you, you're clearly a little cockeyed Wearside lad with too much to say, if you want to meet me tomorrow, I'll meet you, but don't be a cheeky little generate disrespectful prick.

4pm, outside the Gate. Washy Rules.