Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

Colin Challen, MP for Morley and Rothwell in Yorkshire, where there are 90 members according to the list, said it was "very disappointing that local people, even to that extent, have been persuaded to believe the racist claptrap and hate politics of the BNP. When we quite clearly wanted them to believe the non-racist claptrap and envy & "look over there, a mongoose!!!" politics of the NLP".

:D

I think Labour are the lesser of the two evils though, don't you?

Given that the BNP are never likely to get into power, never mind spend 12+ years in power.... :lol:

Labour does have a lot of reason to fear the BNP vote-wise though.

I mean in terms of what they stand for though. I appreciate they are unlikely to ever get into power and agree with 2nd point which also applies to the Tories, although possibly to a lesser extent.

Labour aren't racist, but they are certainly prejudice, as Harmen has clearly shown recently.

The BNP in a twisted way actually do some good, as their increasing influence forces main parties to actually debate issues that they'd rather avoid and if possible bury permanently.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colin Challen, MP for Morley and Rothwell in Yorkshire, where there are 90 members according to the list, said it was "very disappointing that local people, even to that extent, have been persuaded to believe the racist claptrap and hate politics of the BNP. When we quite clearly wanted them to believe the non-racist claptrap and envy & "look over there, a mongoose!!!" politics of the NLP".

Given that the BNP are never likely to get into power, never mind spend 12+ years in power.... :lol:

I mean in terms of what they stand for though. I appreciate they are unlikely to ever get into power and agree with 2nd point which also applies to the Tories, although possibly to a lesser extent.

Labour aren't racist, but they are certainly prejudice, as Harmen has clearly shown recently.

The BNP in a twisted way actually do some good, as their increasing influence forces main parties to actually debate issues that they'd rather avoid and if possible bury permanently.

See? That wasn't so hard was it? It wasn't a trick question you know. I just wanted to know where you stood.

What's Harmen reference btw?

Surely that would be more the tories?

The public should fear any party that gets more than two consecutive terms of office, they are utterly corrupt, sleaze ridden, nepotistic and desperately trying to hang on to power for powers sake by that point (look at Balls).

I disagree but that by the by. I meant the BNP are much more likely to split the tory vote.

Nope, they are hitting Labour heartlands hard (strong traditional Labour areas tend to have a reasonably high BNP vote, which is growing). Which is partly what I meant earlier about minority parties and Labour being fractured to destruction in the future.

:)

See? That wasn't so hard was it? It wasn't a trick question you know. I just wanted to know where you stood.

On stilts. :D

Her last legislative bulldozer, which would (and should) have been shot down if it had negatively targeted any other group. Sexist probably isn't strong enough, well meaning it might have been, but that's no excuse.

:)

On stilts. :D

Her last legislative bulldozer, which would (and should) have been shot down if it had negatively targeted any other group. Sexist probably isn't strong enough, well meaning it might have been, but that's no excuse.

What was it like?

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

you like this phrase don't you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

Based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

A person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

As for the OT match, forget it, just a case of mistaken identity.

don't be sodding stupid

I was responding to your OP in this nest of quotes, the bit where you said 'fuck all is done'. You've been proved wrong on that score, admit it.

Call me pathetic if you like, but I'm not the wanting coming out with a load of racist tosh and at the same time screaming I'm not a racist, I'm not the one who voted BNP as a 'protest', I'm not the one who is obviously full of hatred and vitriol (and shit for that matter), and I'm not the one who evidently doesn't like this country any more, because of the imaginary PC brigade and a few muslim nutters. That would be you.

Is it the substitute for your old comment of "thick bastard" to anyone who disagrees with you ?

I'd love to know what qualifies you as being so superior and more intelligent than others you think are mere mortals.....but on the other hand, don't change, your immaturity gives me a laugh from time to time.

Well it's hard to see how Stevie's (or your) posts aren't filled with hatred and vitriol. Btw, your hypocrisy really knows no bounds, does it? You criticise me for slagging people off on the basis of their intelligence (I disagree, it's more about ignorance as it happens), yet in your previous post (424) you called someone a 'thick cunt', something you always accuse me of and yet to my knowledge I've never said. Unbelievable really. And it's not isolated either, in this post you call an entire messageboard who happens to disagree with you 'fuckwits' http://www.toontastic.net. :lol:

As for Stevie not being racist, I guess it depends on your definition of being a racist. If we take the first online definition I googled, it's this:

I'd say he hits all those criteria in almost every post he makes, and I'm not just talking about in this thread. Btw Stevie if you get this, out of interest, do you own a gold-coloured Stone Island jacket/anorak?

Yet again, dull, ambiguous, poorly thought through, with more side stepping than a Cristiano Ronaldo second half display. The Stone Island thing, seriously difficult to put in to words how utterly feeble and pathetic that is. It's like an admittance that you've run out of things to say. I wasn't aware SI did gold garments, I wouldn't wear SI clothing because I don't like it, and people wear the clothing generally to make a statement crying I'm trying to be something I'm not. I won't sink to your maturity levels by asking if you own a pair of jeans with turn-ups and black national health glasses.

I only asked because I saw someone at the ManU away match in January I thought might be you, having seen your mugshot once before. I'm glad it wasn't you like, that lad really was a dickhead. What have I side stepped?

I haven't been to Old Trafford since we did Spurs in 1999. Why are you glad it wasn't me? Whether you think I am or will be a dickhead is of no consequence to me. You haven't given any examples of me being racist.

If you're taken on face value, nearly everything you post is racist or borderline racist, Alex already has you sussed with respect to this. Just because you think you're not racist doesn't mean you're not either, going by those criteria I listed. For instance, you clearly don't think calling someone a paki or chinky is racist, when it is. Would you say this to their faces, I doubt it like, that's the acid test.

If you're going to say nearly everything I post is racist give examples instead of side stepping it, I've asked you four times now. Where have I called someone a paki and why are you glad it wasn't me at Old Trafford.

Maybe you've been careful not to use the term paki (on here at least), I really can't be arsed to go looking through all your posts, but you use the term chinky all the time which is a derogatory term and racist. Oh aye in post 25 you state 'fuck off unless you do canny chow mein'. You don't think that's racist? Do you do a canny chow mein Stevie? If not you should fuck off then, or you're a racist, descriminating against people on the basis of their ethnicity.

You're also a bigot btw, I doubt even you could deny that. How much of this is really you or just an act I don't know, either way its quite sad and detracts from any decent points you might have.

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

Have you got any chinese mates/colleagues out of interest? Do you reckon they'd find it racist if you said that to them? Serious question.

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

Have you got any chinese mates/colleagues out of interest? Do you reckon they'd find it racist if you said that to them? Serious question.

I have no Chinese mates but I've known plenty oriental people throughout my time. There was one in my year, Barry The Chink he never grumbled about being called that, why is it derogatory? If I thought the cuffs would take offence at that then I wouldn't say it, have you ever heard a Chinese person moan about being called a chink? A significant proportion of this forum will have uttered the words "what ye fancy from the chinkies?" at some point in their life, are they all racist. Chinese come across to me as confident enough about who they are to not be offended by shorted versions of their nationality, like many English people won't be offended if anyone racially abuses them for being white English, I wouldn't care less. I've been callled an English bastard a few times, it's not important. You're a complete pedantic wanker.

I remember having this argument 2 years ago and even setting my signature to "Chink is not short for Chinese."

Sure it was Leazes or Stevie at the time too.

Of course it's racist man.

Edited by Happy Face

I remember having this argument 2 years ago and even setting my signature to "Chink is not short for Chinese."

So Iti, Kraut, Frog, Porkchop, Argie - they're all racist too.

"Paki" is racist because people take offence at the use of that word.

Some are more offensive than others.

But none moreso than chinky if you ask me, which is a derogatory term related to a races physical appearance (chink eyes).

Some are more offensive than others.

But none moreso than chinky if you ask me, which is a derogatory term related to a races physical appearance (chink eyes).

Bollocks. Utter bollocks even. Have you never said before "wor lass, ye fancy an Indian or a chinkies?".

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

I have no Chinese mates but I've known plenty oriental people throughout my time. There was one in my year, Barry The Chink he never grumbled about being called that, why is it derogatory? If I thought the cuffs would take offence at that then I wouldn't say it, have you ever heard a Chinese person moan about being called a chink? A significant proportion of this forum will have uttered the words "what ye fancy from the chinkies?" at some point in their life, are they all racist. Chinese come across to me as confident enough about who they are to not be offended by shorted versions of their nationality, like many English people won't be offended if anyone racially abuses them for being white English, I wouldn't care less. I've been callled an English bastard a few times, it's not important. You're a complete pedantic wanker.

So this lad you knew wouldn't take offence if you said to him 'Oy Barry, chinky mate, do you make a good Chow mein, if you don't fuck off back to China'. Righto. It's not just insulting because of the word chink, it's also because of the stereotype attached, and the obvious sentiment of 'foreigners go home'.

Did it ever occur to you btw that Barry might have hated the term but decided it was easier to put up with the abuse rather than face possible physical violence from people like you? Probably not I guess.

Edited by Renton

I work in London, and have about 36 people working for me

They are a mongrel collection of English (white black and asian) some southerners a couple of brummies a manc and a bloke from bristol. There are a couple of scots and an Irish bloke(not sure if he is from the republic or north or how long he has been in London) There are also a few europeans (lithuanians french some sort of slovak a couple of serbs a portugese and 2 from spain) an egyptian one half indian half portugese, a couple of kiwis and a srilankan.

Of these half a dozen are muslim that I know of, I am aware they are muslims because they prefer not to handle alcohol, so we try to get other drivers to handle those deliveries. There may be other Muslims I dont know, we dont check religous affiliation on hiring. If I had had to guess which were Muslims I would probably have got two out of the six.

The point I would make is my day to day interaction with theses people of various races, backgrounds religous taks place without any problems of racism non integration or religous mania, apart from one happy clappy christian who gets on my tits a bit. I have lived/worked in London for knocking on 30 years and on the whole I just dont recognise this urban dystopia that Stevie (for example) seems to find so terrifying. - Just working blokes trying to put food on the table for their families, or earn enough cash to go to the football or whatever.

As for white males being repressed - I am white ,my office staff are white, my boss is white, the exec board the md and the ceo/chairman of my company ....yep all white (one woman in there mind)

There are problems with the country certainly, religious extremists, dole wallahs, greedy exploitative bosses, corrupt businessmen, the banking cartel, and the ill directed bigotted anger of the ignorant. Fortunately I find that a lot of people that dont make as much noise are actually open minded inclusive and just want to work play and get on with their lives. I also think that on the whole the population has become more open, accepting of minorities ethnic and sexual, and will continue to do so. Almost makes me proud to be English

don't be sodding stupid

The kid is a knacka

So this lad you knew wouldn't take offence if you said to him 'Oy Barry, chinky mate, do you make a good Chow mein, if you don't fuck off back to China'. Righto. It's not just insulting because of the chink, it's also because of the stereotype attached, and the obvious sentiment of 'foreigners go home'.

Did it ever occur to you btw that Barry might have hated the term but decided it was easier to put up with the abuse rather than face possible physical violence from people like you? Probably not I guess.

Why would I say that to him? Physical violence from people like me? One I've never been a bully in my life let alone a racist bully and two he was a hard cunt, black belta TaeKowDo or whatever it's called.

You're ridiculously irritating, and like I said that bit was said tongue in cheek, you've lost your argument so now you're twisting my words.

Have you never said before "wor lass, ye fancy an Indian or a chinkies?".

One more thing, have you never shit in your own pants before?

Do you still? Or did you grow out of your childish stupidity?

I still follow through now.

Stevie in caveman shocka! :lol::)

"Knuckle-dragger" too. :D

If this thread has highlighted one thing to me, it's how many fannies use the general chat part of this message board.

Edited by Stevie

I work in London, and have about 36 people working for me

They are a mongrel collection of English (white black and asian) some southerners a couple of brummies a manc and a bloke from bristol. There are a couple of scots and an Irish bloke(not sure if he is from the republic or north or how long he has been in London) There are also a few europeans (lithuanians french some sort of slovak a couple of serbs a portugese and 2 from spain) an egyptian one half indian half portugese, a couple of kiwis and a srilankan.

Of these half a dozen are muslim that I know of, I am aware they are muslims because they prefer not to handle alcohol, so we try to get other drivers to handle those deliveries. There may be other Muslims I dont know, we dont check religous affiliation on hiring. If I had had to guess which were Muslims I would probably have got two out of the six.

The point I would make is my day to day interaction with theses people of various races, backgrounds religous taks place without any problems of racism non integration or religous mania, apart from one happy clappy christian who gets on my tits a bit. I have lived/worked in London for knocking on 30 years and on the whole I just dont recognise this urban dystopia that Stevie (for example) seems to find so terrifying. - Just working blokes trying to put food on the table for their families, or earn enough cash to go to the football or whatever.

As for white males being repressed - I am white ,my office staff are white, my boss is white, the exec board the md and the ceo/chairman of my company ....yep all white (one woman in there mind)

There are problems with the country certainly, religious extremists, dole wallahs, greedy exploitative bosses, corrupt businessmen, the banking cartel, and the ill directed bigotted anger of the ignorant. Fortunately I find that a lot of people that dont make as much noise are actually open minded inclusive and just want to work play and get on with their lives. I also think that on the whole the population has become more open, accepting of minorities ethnic and sexual, and will continue to do so. Almost makes me proud to be English

so what does their job description say ?

Why would I say that to him? Physical violence from people like me? One I've never been a bully in my life let alone a racist bully and two he was a hard cunt, black belta TaeKowDo or whatever it's called.

You're ridiculously irritating, and like I said that bit was said tongue in cheek, you've lost your argument so now you're twisting my words.

I'm not twisting anything. In the OP, after the chow mein jibe, you said 'If that's racist well that's what I am'. So yes, that's what you are; I don't think the 'tongue in cheek' retreat tactic is going to fool anyone, it's what you really think, and it's the real reason you vote BNP. It's just a pity you can't admit it to yourself.

Not knowing you of course I don't know if you're a bully or not, but that's how you come across here. You must know that, it's got to be deliberate, so why do it?

Have you any comment on Spongebob's or Billy Whitehurst's posts btw?