Identify your local neighbourhood facist

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

:aye: I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you ;) " ahahahaha

It's a message board you Heinz Baked beans sorter.

I've nee idea where the Clearasil reference came from but I like it :D

I'm going to be honest, there is no rhyme or reason to what I posted I do just generally think you're a cunt. Not only that but I get the feeling you're a spineless cunt with nothing in your locker apart from a couple of fanciful stories to justifiy your head-mental ideas.

Feel free to shout me down if i'm wrong.

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :) " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

You clearly notice me enough to think i'm a cunt, as you've said as much in the past while telling me that living in Washington blacklists from being a true Newcastle fan.

I reckon you're spineless. I reckon if I offered you out you'd shirk at the idea. I reckon what little arse you had would fall out.

I don't like violence the last one on one fight I had was 11 years ago, but clearly you're a nobhead who has something to prove to himself I'm not going to say something shite like "you're digging your own grave" more than likely I'd look at you and take pity on you, you're clearly a little cockeyed Wearside lad with too much to say, if you want to meet me tomorrow, I'll meet you, but don't be a cheeky little generate disrespectful prick.

4pm, outside the Gate. Washy Rules.

I've just been to the town I'm not going back again today, I'll meet you next weekend, I'll even buy you a mix up if you're a good lad.

Bottled it tbh.

Total handbags :(

Fkn Class.

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:aye: I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you ;) " ahahahaha

I've nee idea where the Clearasil reference came from but I like it :D

I'm going to be honest, there is no rhyme or reason to what I posted I do just generally think you're a cunt. Not only that but I get the feeling you're a spineless cunt with nothing in your locker apart from a couple of fanciful stories to justifiy your head-mental ideas.

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :) " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

You clearly notice me enough to think i'm a cunt, as you've said as much in the past while telling me that living in Washington blacklists from being a true Newcastle fan.

I reckon you're spineless. I reckon if I offered you out you'd shirk at the idea. I reckon what little arse you had would fall out.

I don't like violence the last one on one fight I had was 11 years ago, but clearly you're a nobhead who has something to prove to himself I'm not going to say something shite like "you're digging your own grave" more than likely I'd look at you and take pity on you, you're clearly a little cockeyed Wearside lad with too much to say, if you want to meet me tomorrow, I'll meet you, but don't be a cheeky little generate disrespectful prick.

I've just been to the town I'm not going back again today, I'll meet you next weekend, I'll even buy you a mix up if you're a good lad.

Bottled it tbh.

Certainly did. The big girly puff.

;) I wouldn't say I'm huge, I'm big but people who use this board could verify I'm quite mobile. Regardless of that, "nee fucker likes you", coming from someone from Washington who spends more money on clearasil than match tickets, and will never in his life say anything interesting, can you explain to me why that will make you life better by putting that on this message board. "Nee fucker likes you :) " ahahahaha

I've nee idea where the Clearasil reference came from but I like it :aye:

I don't even notice you enough to think you're a cunt, you're just there. You'll say something on this message board and on occasion follow it up with a " :( " and I'll think what's that daft mackem cunt putting smileys up for when it's not really funny. Each to their own though. As for me being spineless you can't really say that on a message board if you're not going to back it up in person, especially when it comes to the fanciful stories bit, do you agree?

Bottled it tbh.

Certainly did. The big girly puff.

You'd never make it into the BYP with an attitude like that. :D

This is England's on C4 tonight btw.

Seen a clip of it - some racist right wing scouse skinhead talking shite. Looks wank. Playing football anyway. Reviews I've read have said it's not as great as it was billed anyway.

Seen a clip of it - some racist right wing scouse skinhead talking shite. Looks wank. Playing football anyway. Reviews I've read have said it's not as great as it was billed anyway.

Using the same process for reviewing films as for assessing players' careers I see. :D

It's a canny film like imo.

Starts off really well then seems to lose it's way, they nailed the eighties look for it pretty well though.

Using the same process for reviewing films as for assessing players' careers I see. :D

I thought it was class, better on the second viewing, the acting is second to none. Got the DVD and the bonus disk has some fascinating insights into skinhead culture which of course used to be anything but racist.

I thought it was class, better on the second viewing, the acting is second to none. Got the DVD and the bonus disk has some fascinating insights into skinhead culture which of course used to be anything but racist.

I'd recommend Meantime by Mike Leigh.

Not as good imo. Almost as depressing though.

That is the one with Phil Daniels and Tim Roth isn't it? And Gary Oldman as the thug?

That is the one with Phil Daniels and Tim Roth isn't it? And Gary Oldman as the thug?

One of the best British low budget films of all time imho. :aye:

One of the best British low budget films of all time imho. :aye:

I don't think it's a patch on 'Naked' in all honesty. It's a good film though.

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen in my life. Shit synopsis, dull, fucking terrible acting, just horrifically wank film, complete waste of my time.

Some cunt goes to the Falklands, comes back is a bit angry with life, and kills a black bloke because he decides he's racist, then gets upset when he's killed him. What a great way to spend two hours, for fuck sake. Complete wank. 7.9/10 on the IMBD, which proves to me what stupid cunts yanks are, when Trainspotting only gets 8.1....fuckin jokers.

Edited by Stevie

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen in my life. Shit synopsis, dull, fucking terrible acting, just horrifically wank film, complete waste of my time.

Some cunt goes to the Falklands, comes back is a bit angry with life, and kills a black bloke because he decides he's racist, then gets upset when he's killed him. What a great way to spend two hours, for fuck sake. Complete wank. 7.9/10 on the IMBD, which proves to me what stupid cunts yanks are, when Trainspotting only gets 8.1....fuckin jokers.

Falklands? I'm sure he went to jail :D

I missed the first 30 minutes to be fair, still fucking pure unadulterated wank though.

But they got the NF meeting scene spot on, aye?

Ask some cunt that lives in Hexham.

I missed the first 30 minutes to be fair, still fucking pure unadulterated wank though.

Okay, Kermode :aye:

Being a racist is no longer a prerequisite to live in Hexham unfortunately.

So what you telling me for you stupid cunt?

So what you telling me for you stupid cunt?

Because you're a tosser.