Ince

Guest alex

Oops. No he hasn't. :birthday:

Sorry, I'm clearly still pissed.

Just be patience, and re-bump it whenever, then claim Danny B-like powers. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Can't be long like :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...
This is what happens when you succesfully ply your trade in the lower leagues for a few years before taking the step up.

It makes bugger all difference.

The only decent job he did was at Macc! he was given a wad of cash at MK Dons. He moved to Blackburn and bought players like Mark Bunn and Keith Andrews! brought in lower league backing staff and wondered why he struggled.

I'm glad he's got egg on his face to be honest.

This is what happens when you succesfully ply your trade in the lower leagues for a few years before taking the step up.

Didnt he buy one of his old players too? Its a massive step for them also!

The only decent job he did was at Macc! he was given a wad of cash at MK Dons. He moved to Blackburn and bought players like Mark Bunn and Keith Andrews! brought in lower league backing staff and wondered why he struggled.

I'm glad he's got egg on his face to be honest.

Mark Bunn? I mean come on, of all the players to blame you pick a reserve goalkeeper!

Done some checking and completely changed my mind now armed with the facts. Young managers are shit and shouldn't be allowed near the premier league until they're at least over 50.

Not one manager in the top half of the table is under 45.

Not one manager who's got a team in the bottom 5 is over 45.

The average age of bottom half managers (or managers who left them in the bottom half) is 45.

The average age of top half managers is 55.

Keegan and Mourinho are special exceptions that prove the rule.

:P