Barstardsss

Kid Dynamite

After weeks of asking the cnuts not to use the front of my house as a car park, the son of the old biddy on the end got his car stuck in the mud yesterday, so now ive got this lovely view from my sitting room. He was revving the arse off his engine at 1am this morning trying to get it out before I had to get out of bed and tell him to shut the fuck up

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

:P

wait front of your house, is that your garden and some cunt was parking on the grass or what?

asking him not to use it? i'd have slapped the fucking head of him if that was the case.

lol imagine just parking up on some lads garden

No, its a communal piece of grass it front of our houses

I recognise where that is but I just can't pinpoint the location.

Near the round about though :P

Which end of Sacriston do you live at? The end with all the takeaways . . . or the end with all the takeaways?

The rural area out the way of it all. :nufc:

We have two pizza shops for fucks sake :panic:

No way in hell is that the results of being 'stuck' in mud... that lad's been having a bit of fun doughnutting.

Probably on account of you telling him not to park there :P

I bet it was Thompers.

Police are now looking for a super, dooper, Astra with a big bore and a bellend driving it.

Combine that with J69's private number plate on his Clio and you can see the kind of people we are dealing with here.