Ashley: club is not for sale

smoggeordie

It's the same sort of nebulous shite he came out with last time he made a statement. I don't believe a word of it.

I, like a fool, was sucked into his tripe first time around and I'll be fucked if i'll buy into it a second time.

All I'd ask is that he shows where it counts.

Well he's got the next 28 days to prove so..... Anyone willing to 'give him time' after that needs their fucking heads examined.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same sort of nebulous shite he came out with last time he made a statement. I don't believe a word of it.

I, like a fool, was sucked into his tripe first time around and I'll be fucked if i'll buy into it a second time.

Well he's got the next 28 days to prove so..... Anyone willing to 'give him time' after that needs their fucking heads examined.

:( YUP!!

:( YUP!!

I'd disagree, he's got until Jan 15, if there are no signs of change by then, there never will be.

:) YUP!!

I'd disagree, he's got until Jan 15, if there are no signs of change by then, there never will be.

Well ok Mr hair splitter.... :(

Either way we're all watching to see whether he lives up to his word. :)

But is it splitting hairs?

If we wait until after the transfer window then by that stage everything could be lost. By drawing a line in the sand and saying if nothing has changed by mid Jan then there is time to at least express concern of the situation.

You have to remember these cunts have huffed and puffed almost since the moment they placed their dunlop volleys under the big desk at SJP and as my dear old mum likes to say, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

If we wait until after the transfer window then by that stage everything could be lost. By drawing a line in the sand and saying if nothing has changed by mid Jan then there is time to at least express concern of the situation.

You have to remember these cunts have huffed and puffed almost since the moment they placed their dunlop volleys under the big desk at SJP and as my dear old mum likes to say, a leopard doesn't change its spots.

I see what you're getting at.

I don't think protesting during the window is a good idea. Mikey baby could spin it to say that it was off putting to potential signings he had lined up.....

I think we should just wait and call his bluff....after all....he may mean what he says!! :)

Edited by Asprilla

:icon_lol: YUP!!

I see what you're getting at.

I don't think protesting during the window is a good idea. Mikey baby could spin it to say that it was off putting to potential signings he had lined up.....

I think we should just wait and call his bluff....after all....he may mean what he says!! :)

Let's face it- kicking off on the 15th or at the end of the Window won't make a happorth of difference.

the Fat One will already know how little he's prepared to spend, and he's clearly shown that us plebs crying about it makes fuck all difference to him.

Our only hope is him suffering a fatal aneurism or something, and soon :)