Hatton Vs Pacquaio

Jimbo

Glad to see him walk out, even if he was wobbly. Was really worried there.

Shame to see that. Hatton got outclassed by a great fighter.

Yeah Hatton was firmly put in his place, however with a different game plan he might have won.

He looked fucked on the floor there so it's a relief he's ok.

Pacquaio is a class fighter and has a hell of a viscous streak!

Yeah Hatton was firmly put in his place, however with a different game plan he might have won.

He looked fucked on the floor there so it's a relief he's ok.

Pacquaio is a class fighter and has a hell of a viscous streak!

Aye his gameplan looked pretty poor. Had a little success getting inside to begin with and was so gung ho after that and kept getting caught trying to get back inside. Zero discipline and just allowed himself to get picked off. Ricky started the second round like a guy fighting in a pub and it was a matter of time.

Gotta love Pacquaio. Hell of a fighter. Didn't fancy Hatton to win it, but thought he'd put up more of a fight than he did.

Edited by JJ

Fuck me, why am I surprised, Pacquiao, power, speed, timing, accuracy, he's got them all in spades, what an incredible fighter, full marks to Hatton for having the guts to fight him, he's the best fighter on the planet bar none, incredible.

1zvflh2.gif

14dmsdh.gif

Hatton is down twice in the first round!

I doubt he can come back from this! Pacquaio looks lethal!

I knew no good would come of it..............

A welsh mate of mine had went to Vegas for the last big fight - due to his job he had tickets for the after fight party where he ran into Jones the Voice - he was mightily impressed by the amount of alcohol the Great Man was able to ship on board and still remain vertical and (semi-) coherent

Hatton shown up as the clueless plodder he always was. Clinging onto the hype of beating an over-the-hill Kosta Tszyu.

Out-smarted and out-manoeuvered.

Case of another British boxer built up by the media to be a world-beater then utterly embarrassed when it comes to the very top level. Only Calzaghe and Lewis have really made it against the top of their field in recent history

Edited by Sima

I thought Hatton recently had a tendency to hang his jaw out to dry and thats what done him - poor tactics no head movement and a fantastic opponent- mind you i thought it might have took him six or seven to soften him up - awesome - shame for ricky as he is a good lad just a little lacking at the highest level

What boxing needs now is Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Jnr, what a fight.

Absolutely. Would be huge. Freddie Roach kinda hinted towards it during his interview after the fight last night. No doubt that camp would be interested. Certainly Mayweather snr would be up for revenge too after Hatton got slaughtered.

Hatton was a disgrace imo. He came out like a drunken sailor looking for the big shot which is sheer madness considering the class of the pacman, what an embarrassment. I honestly didn't think that pacman would have the power to KO Hatton, how wrong was I, he destroyed him.

Like I said, there was never any doubt about the outcome and manny was a certainty to win. Anybody who thought otherwise was seriously delusional.

Still thought hatton would've put up a better fight than that though. Highly embarrassing.

Like I said, there was never any doubt about the outcome and manny was a certainty to win. Anybody who thought otherwise was seriously delusional.

Still thought hatton would've put up a better fight than that though. Highly embarrassing.

He could have been more cautious but as you say, the result would have been the same, instead he came out all guns blazing ala Hagler Vs Hearns, sadly he ended up reprising the Hearns role rather than Hagler.

As a fellow Manc I have to say the fight brought abit of a saddness to be honest the lad does loads for charity in around the city and to see him beaten like that made me feel sick .

Hope he retires on the two defeats and excepts two of this generations greatest fighters beat him fair and square.

Mayweather vs The Pacman

What a fight

The king of the defence against the king of offence only one winner for me

Mayweather