This Gazza prog tomorrow night

snakehips

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regan is a fucking tit.

Aye, just watching it myself - he seems to be a right little turd, to be fair to the others they seem to care but Regan just seems like a brat.

Regan really is a spoilt little fuucking turd and Bianca is a fame-whore using her dad's surname to further her career. The older boy is coming across alright, he seems to genuinely care.

Harrowing to see my first and all-time hero in such a state. Sometimes you think that it might be fore the best if, you know....

The more I watch this, the more pissed of I get with the little twat.

Poor mans been a victim of his own success, add into the mix a less than luxurious up bringing and an entourage of leeches, how was he supposed to turn out? Every footy generations gonna have their own george best, sad it ended up being him, a fantastic talent ruined by the hype and its effects.

:(:) :) :):icon_lol::)B)<_< <_< <_<:( :(

Sometimes all the love of a good family sadly can never be enough. Just hope they never stop trying.

Does this strike anyone else as being a bit contrived? Flying the whole family and the addiction councillor off for a week in the sun? Does anyone seriously think that this just happened to occur during filming?

"Celebrity I'm-a-Gascoigne-get-me-out-of-here jungle Gazza hunt"

i think Mason came out of that well, seems a canny lad who only wants his dad to get better, as for Bianca and that little tit Reagan, well!!

How old is Regan? 10? Alcoholic fatha who doesn't even recognise him let alone acknowledge him and a money grabbing bitch mother who exploits his pain by making him appear on TV talking about it.

This Was Not Just A Matter Of Chance.

How old is Regan? 10? Alcoholic fatha who doesn't even recognise him let alone acknowledge him and a money grabbing bitch mother who exploits his pain by making him appear on TV talking about it.

This Was Not Just A Matter Of Chance.

I think you're all expecting a bit much from a child to react in an adult way to an adult situation that is out of his control and he can have no input in. He's in the unique position where he probably never got to develop any kind of relationshipwith his father but has grown up in an environment only hearing about the bad things. I certainly do not agree withthe mother reading out tabloid reports of his behaviour to him, he's a child, and as such should be protected up to a point from hs fathers failings until he is of an age and at a place in his life where he can draw upon his own experiences to make decisions and form opinions.

I do agree about mason tho, He's a lovely lad, well rounded and grounded

Bianca, at the risk of sounding "miaow" wannabe IT girl, doesn't care as long as her extensions and false eye lashes don't get damaged.

Hard family to be the youngest child in imo. :(

The more I watch this, the more pissed of I get with the little twat.

To be fair to him, he's 13 years old and no recollection of what his Dad achieved in the game. He's every right to form his own opinions of him and base them on the interactions that Paul has had with him, his siblings and his mother.

Don't lose sight of the fact that, despite the fact the two elder children were not Gazza's, he took them under his wing and brought them up instead of their biological father - there'll be a real sense with those two of the need to repay him in some way - also they're older (21 and 18) and able to understand what is going on more.

All Regan sees is his Dad being an alcoholic abusive man who has beaten his mother and rarely seen his only biological son when he has been sober. He obviously feels totally let down by him. It's no wonder he feels the way he does when he recites memories of Gazza eating a bag of sweets, throwing up in the bag and then continuing to eat them.

Paul Gascoigne is one of the most (if not THE most) talented footballer I ever had the pleasure to watch in the flesh. The fact that his life has turned out the way it has is extremely sad. However, if this wasn't Gazza and simply a 'Joe Bloggs' with a drinking and mental health issue, people would probably pat the kid on the back for being strong-willed and forming his own opinion.

I do place the blame at his mother's door somewhat for agreeing to this carry on - there's no way that TV cameras should have been brought into what is patently a mental sick man fighting his demons.

He's still alive, still sick and more than likely has seen this programme - I just hope it doesn't have an adverse affect on him.

Guest Stevie

I found it hard to watch. We didn't actually find out anything we didn't already know. So what is the point of this? Someone explain the merits of this programme. Why was it shown? Please someone give me an angle as to why the public needed to see this. To show the world what a bastard Gazza is? To relive old, and in fairness horrowing tales of Sheryl being phycially abused? What the fuck was the point in this show????????????

The only new thing we found out was that his son shows so much contempt to him, because of Gazza's poor show as a fatha he's entertaining the idea that he wants his dad dead. I'm sorry like but that is car crash television, everyone knows Paul is fucked up, probably beyond help now as well, but I fail to see the merits of heaping more humiliation on him infront of countless millions watching at home, when clearly he suffering from a very deep mental torture what appears to be every day of his life. The question was never asked about why they're doing this documentary. What it boils down to is Paul yet again being used as a cash cow, an extra 100 grand in that money diggers bank account. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if she gets divorced a third time.

Edited by Stevie

Didn't watch it. I was put off by something I saw earlier:

Just before going out yesterday lunchtime, Gazza's ex family were on This Morning tv show and Sheryl (I think that's her name?) could hardly contain her grin at being on tv - I felt like puking. She should have been embarassed, not fucking lapping it up. She professed to the programme being at Gazza's behest, but I couldn't help thinking she wanted it all along. People call Heather Mills a gold digger and I'm sure there would be a few that call Gazza's ex wife the same.

S/mom referred to the daughter and her make up - I couldn't agree more; a totally vacuuous lass whose only interest seemed to be how she looks.

Would love to know how their still funding the kind of lifestyle they're living as none of them seem to do much. The eldest lad I felt sorry for, seems the only genuine one.

The show should have never been made imo and I hope it backfires big time on them.

Used to work with Gazza's auntie and she reckoned that Sheryl knew exactly how to push Gazza's buttons (calling members of his family names etc.) in order to get a clip off him then run to the papers with an exclusive about it. Not condoning what Gazza did (the bloke's a moron on top of his well-publicised problems tbf) but she does come across as a despicable person too.

Would love to know how their still funding the kind of lifestyle they're living as none of them seem to do much. The eldest lad I felt sorry for, seems the only genuine one.

The show should have never been made imo and I hope it backfires big time on them.

Agreed. Sheryl and her daughter are as bad as each other whilst Regan is too young to know better and is just the mouth piece for his mother.

Mason wanted to genuinely go to Portugal and beg his dad to get better and suddenly his mother and sister want to go with the TV Crew and therapist all dolled up to the nines, knocking on his bedroom door whilst they are fucking miked up!!! :( It was like the fucking cook report.

That whole scene with Sheryl and the therpist was for the benefit of the cameras too.

It also struck me as strange that Regan was so unlike his dad. If you didnt know you would swear that mason was his biological kid rather than Regan

I think Mason got it bang-on when he said the only reason the daughter wanted to go was because it was Portugal and a 'free holiday'...

Didn't like that, did she?