Newcastle United vs West Ham United

Tom

As in hes twice as bad this season as he was last. I thinked his pointing reached a pinnacle yesterday as Cole was his man!

I thought he was a canny player though and the best defender for his age in the country?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top marks to the ref for not giving the so-called pen against Bassong on Bellamy. They were both at it as much as each other, but Bassong was too strong for the little Welsh gargoyle.

West Ham were there for the taking yesterday and it just shows how bad we are atm.

btw, why did motd not show the blatant push on Carroll in the first half?? The ref got that one wrong.

Just watching the match back on NUFC TV. (MOTD miss a lot out)

1. We should have had a penalty when Lucas Neill caught the ball in the box, how the referee didn't give that I'll never know :icon_lol:

2. The own goal should have stood, Taylor didn't actually do anything wrong.

Just watching the match back on NUFC TV. (MOTD miss a lot out)

1. We should have had a penalty when Lucas Neill caught the ball in the box, how the referee didn't give that I'll never know :icon_lol:

2. The own goal should have stood, Taylor didn't actually do anything wrong.

I think I saw both of those on MOTD.

Maybe the morning edition is extended though.

They show them but they don't actually care to discuss them.

I was pretty convinced Carroll had a pretty good penalty shout in the first half too but I can't see that anywhere.

It's water under the bridge now but It annoys me when they have an epic discussion about the same kind of decisions when it effects a ''top four'' team.

Was Haydn Mullins wasn't it? A penalty all the same although IMO, Bassong's face grapple on Bellamy was even more clear cut so I don't think we can argue too much.

Referee saw what he considered a foul and blew his whistle before it hit Neill's foot. If it was the other way, we'd have been livid if it had been awarded.

Was Haydn Mullins wasn't it? A penalty all the same although IMO, Bassong's face grapple on Bellamy was even more clear cut so I don't think we can argue too much.

Referee saw what he considered a foul and blew his whistle before it hit Neill's foot. If it was the other way, we'd have been livid if it had been awarded.

Rubbish!! The ref got that decision spot on.

Rubbish!! The ref got that decision spot on.

:angry: