Given signs for Man City

Matty

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or the five stunning blonde super models spelling out his name on placards. :lol:

Five? Typical dumb blondes.

I just speculated at random.

However his name is spelt differently I think there is an extension :nufc:

"Krul!"

January football sales

Page last updated at 13:26 GMT, Friday, 2 January 2009

MANCHESTER CITY

Budget: £40m-£80m

January previous: Manager Mark Hughes is a seasoned January shopper. Over the course of his four-year reign at Blackburn he brought Aaron Mokoena, Ryan Nelsen, Robbie Savage, David Dunn, Stephen Warnock and Christopher Samba to Ewood Park in mid-season. If the players he brings to Eastlands have the same impact, then expect City to climb the table.

What they need: A striker, holding midfielder and a left-back are Hughes' priorities. But he also needs an experienced back-up to goalkeeper Joe Hart and an alternative to Robinho on the left because Martin Petrov is out with a long-term injury.

Craig Bellamy

Who they might buy: Where do you start? Over 60 players - including Kaka (AC Milan), Fernando Torres (Liverpool) and Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus) have been linked with a move to City since the last transfer window slammed shut but the fans might have to wait until the summer for those sort of superstar signings. Roque Santa Cruz (Blackburn), Craig Bellamy (West Ham) and Wayne Bridge (Chelsea) or Stephen Warnock (Blackburn) might be more realistic.

Jo

Who they might sell: Midfielder Elano has fallen out of favour with Hughes and would be allowed to leave - on loan if necessary. Fellow Brazilian Jo could also be farmed out to try to gain some confidence after struggling since his big-money arrival in the summer, while Nery Castillo's unsuccessful spell at City will finish when his loan period from Shakhtar Donetsk ends.

What the fans say: "Michael Owen and Emile Heskey would be a good start, and I'd leave Roque Santa Cruz on the bench. Steve Harper from Newcastle, anyone? Very experienced, very capable, very patient understudy to Shay Given but I doubt that he'd leave."

Youngleesummerbell68 on 606

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...570.stm#mancity

Nope he didn't leave... but the bloke who he was understudy to did :nufc:

or the five stunning blonde super models spelling out his name on placards. :lol:

Five? Typical dumb blondes.

I just speculated at random.

However his name is spelt differently I think there is an extension :nufc:

"Krul!"

"Cruel"?