Given signs for Man City

Matty

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true, I'll be gutted, but don't blame him one bit. The bloke deserves a good pay off for his last few years and a chance of some (eventual) silverwear. Two things he wont get with us.

Im sure hel be excited at the prospect of working with Bellamy again, if I was him id hold off and see who else they bring in this window.

Are you saying they aren't a much more attractive proposition than us at present then?

And following on from your retort, Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham couldn't stand each other but they still played together and were professional on the pitch. Plus I'm sure at every club Bellamy has been to he's been regarded as a cunt but he's also the sort of player you'd much rather have on your side than the opposition's.

If true, I'll be gutted, but don't blame him one bit. The bloke deserves a good pay off for his last few years and a chance of some (eventual) silverwear. Two things he wont get with us.

Ageing players going to Citeh (best supported club in the history of football. FACT!) must realise that once the club moves upwards, they will be moving outwards. New, younger and better players will be bought to replace the ageing ones who are just being bought now to stabilise things. Man City have the finances for my assumptions to become reality. All imo, of course.

Krull was recalled, shays off to city ,

mike ashleys a cunt

Wasn't his loan deal set to come to an end now anyway?

yes, but they wanted him back till season end , and he wanted to go .

Krull was recalled, shays off to city ,

mike ashleys a cunt

Wouldn't mind seeing more of Krul TBF

If the deal is good let Given go i think. a few mil and a player

I agree actually

guys remember , harper is away also in the summer , he's not going to sign new contract .

Krull is an amazing talent , but he needed loaned out more for the experience .

I think krul should of had more chance in the first team ( ie cup games etc ) after the performance he gave against Palermo

Im sure hel be excited at the prospect of working with Bellamy again, if I was him id hold off and see who else they bring in this window.

Are you saying they aren't a much more attractive proposition than us at present then?

And following on from your retort, Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham couldn't stand each other but they still played together and were professional on the pitch. Plus I'm sure at every club Bellamy has been to he's been regarded as a cunt but he's also the sort of player you'd much rather have on your side than the opposition's.

Yeah. They managed a flukey signing in Robinho who could be on his way to Chelsea soon anyway, a horrendous publicly doomed bid for Kaka, and paid 3 times what Bellamys worth for a player who only scored 7 goals in his West Ham career.

They are 2 points above us in the league at the minute and if they fail to sign anymore decent players in january they could quite easily be as fucked as us. Which is why I said he should hold off and see who they sign.

Well, I disagree. On the initial specific point that is. They quite clearly are.

I can't believe there in even an ensuing debate in the matter.

I mean they made Wayne Bridge the highest paid full back in the world and imagine if we bid for Kaka we wouldn't get past the first telephone call without the person on the other end hanging up thinking it was a joke.

We have to be one of the most unattractive clubs at the moment.

Yeah. They managed a flukey signing in Robinho who could be on his way to Chelsea soon anyway, a horrendous publicly doomed bid for Kaka, and paid 3 times what Bellamys worth for a player who only scored 7 goals in his West Ham career.

They are 2 points above us in the league at the minute and if they fail to sign anymore decent players in january they could quite easily be as fucked as us. Which is why I said he should hold off and see who they sign.

<_<

Reminds me of that time we flukily signed Michael Owen, made an horrendous public bid for Rooney and paid three times what Boumsong was worth, and for a player who had previously went on a free transfer six months before hand as well. Happy days.

<_<

Reminds me of that time we flukily signed Michael Owen, made an horrendous public bid for Rooney and paid three times what Boumsong was worth, and for a player who had previously went on a free transfer six months before hand as well. Happy days.

lol <_<

guys remember , harper is away also in the summer , he's not going to sign new contract .

Krull is an amazing talent , but he needed loaned out more for the experience .

I think krul should of had more chance in the first team ( ie cup games etc ) after the performance he gave against Palermo

he's not the only one , donninger and goodsmark , ranger ect ect all showing our first team up , and deserved alot more playing time ,

hull put their reserves out against us and knocked us outa FA cup , we shoulda played the kids and would have had more chance of winning watching our first teams perfomance that day .