Other games

Park Life

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same, although, if we weren't playing them next week, Id probably want Mancity to win. I just want them to win the title once to wipe the grin off man Utd then I can whole heartedly loathe man city for the awful football business they are

Looking forward to the match tonight. I couldn't give a shite who wins, just hope it's a RIPPA!

I'm playing 5 a side for most of it so out of bitterness i hope it's a Swanseafest.

Last night in the Portuguese premier league UD Leiria fielded a team of 9 players and no subs as the rest of the squad had just terminated their contracts after not being paid for 5 months or something like that. Had to play with 5 loanees two youth players and two guys that they were able to convince to stay. Lost 4-0 but avoided a points deduction by forfeiting the game boro style.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Last night in the Portuguese premier league UD Leiria fielded a team of 9 players and no subs as the rest of the squad had just terminated their contracts after not being paid for 5 months or something like that. Had to play with 5 loanees two youth players and two guys that they were able to convince to stay. Lost 4-0 but avoided a points deduction by forfeiting the game boro style.

Rangers fans- this is the future.