Other games

Park Life

Dad of the year there at the Southampton match. There's someone on the pitch, and the camera focuses in on this fella with his young son in one arm. The other arm is jabbing in the direction of the fan on the pitch as he chants "WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!.........Fuckin' idiot!" :lol:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad of the year there at the Southampton match. There's someone on the pitch, and the camera focuses in on this fella with his young son in one arm. The other arm is jabbing in the direction of the fan on the pitch as he chants "WANKER! WANKER! WANKER!.........Fuckin' idiot!" :lol:

:lol: Reminds me of a bloke who was next to me at an away game once. Had his kids in tow and was very calm and relaxed before the game; about half an hour in, his top was off and he was flicking the V's about and calling the ref a cunt.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

chelsea winning apparently

the FA really are a bunch of berks, they recommended that, since the handshake was off, that the QPR players should form a guard of honour for the chelsea players coming onto the pitch :lol:

Chelsea look like a good shout for top 4.

I would fancy ourselves but our last 3 games are arguably the hardest 3 games we could have had in the league at the moment.

Edited by Flair

2-0 Chelsea now.

''Anton Whats the score'' sing the Chelsea fans.

I really hope this classless set of pricks lose their Oligarch & go back to what they used to be like.

It's basically pesecuting a man for being brave enough to report racial abuse.

Chelsea have a history of racism too but nothing will be done about it.

''Anton Whats the score'' sing the Chelsea fans.

I really hope this classless set of pricks lose their Oligarch & go back to what they used to be like.

Similar to Stoke fans jeering Aaron Ramsey yesterday for having the temerity to have his leg broken by that thug, Shawcross.

Similar to Stoke fans jeering Aaron Ramsey yesterday for having the temerity to have his leg broken by that thug, Shawcross.

Aye this as well. Your average football fan is a fucking moron sadly, it seems.

Regarding Sheff United. Aye apparently they did.

The case didn't sound watertight to me but at the end of the day he was convicted of rape and sentenced to 5 years, so he's got to have done something fairly awful.

Blind support. its a really odd phenomenon that annoys the crap out of me with football fans.

only to be expected but things like chelsea supporters singing "same old barca always cheating" while didier drogba was treated by the physio for the 8th time in half an hour

you wouldn't do that if you were on your own surely, youd look like a total idiot, whys it alright in a crowd?

Most football fans are just a bunch of cunts - they chant the most offensive things they can think of to goad the other team or defend their own, no matter what they've done, but get up in arms when the same happens to them.