Other games

Park Life

Suicidal tactics from Kean second half, he's put his whole team back in his own half for 45 mins and expected the mackems not to score even once when you give them the ball for the whole half and try to cling on. All he had to do was play like they did first half with a bit more of a defensive outlook and they'd have been ok.

They were robbed of being 2-0 up by the ref though.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suicidal tactics from Kean second half, he's put his whole team back in his own half for 45 mins and expected the mackems not to score even once when you give them the ball for the whole half and try to cling on. All he had to do was play like they did first half with a bit more of a defensive outlook and they'd have been ok.

Exactly.

Playing for a draw when they were able to get a win.

Too cautious.

Exactly.

Playing for a draw when they were able to get a win.

Too cautious.

Well Kean has just turned the mackems season round there in 45 mins of idiocy basically, don't know why any managers (because he isn't alone) think a whole half of standing on your 18 yard box and humping the ball clear will let you win a match.

im not blaming kean the fans should be getten behind him instead they turn on him christ hes only doing a caretaker job.

no hes not hes got a several year contract

week in week out officials are getting big decisions wrong all over the league yet never openly admit that any decisions is actually wrong, instead players are booked for dissent even though it turns out theyre absolutely right

yet we never see these bookings rescinded by the FA who seem to be implementing whatever policies they can that require them to do the least work

the Respect campaign is an utter joke at the top level because of this, it needs knocking on the head until standards are improved, ridiculous to force players, managers and fans to respect decisions by the people who are wrong so so often on big issues

"Parker, perhaps the most inspired signing of the season"

Oh do fuck off, not 11 goal Ba, or Phil Jones who looks like he's always played for Man U, fucking Parker...

Oh and I never thought I'd say this, but C'mon Stoke!

I know im a bit behind schedule but fuck me. If Martin O'Neill ever beats us with Sunderland, and does that jump in the air thing with his training gear on. I will have to punch myself in the face. Im embarrased just looking at him.

"Parker, perhaps the most inspired signing of the season"

Graham Holden on Twitter: "Scott Parker has probably had his worst 45 minutes for Spurs and without his presence they look a shadow of their recent selves."

Win, lose or draw, it's down to dahling Parker. How come we weren't title contenders when he was here?

Edited by Happy Face