Trying to be positive...

Deano

Im not pretending at all, i am frustrated and fucked off but that isnt going to blind me from my positive nature. I may well be setting myself up to be massively dissapointed, but thats MY prerogative.

Bobby-Brown-My-Prerogative-239516.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boys if we dont stay positive then whats the point?

Im as frustrated and fucked of and you lot about the transfer window, im pleased with the players we got but we still needed 2-3 more. Didnt happen, we feel we've been bullshitted too but end of the day what will be will be.

Maybe im being daft, but i really dont see any point being negative about it. We HAVE to stay positive.

NO WE DON'T. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING DIFFERENCE IF WE KID OURSELVES WE'RE FEELING POSITIVE MAN.

:nufc: Don't ruin his vibe! What a fucking idiot!

What I don't get is, he's frustrated and fucked off by his own admission. But by pretending he isn't, i.e. staying 'positive', it'll somehow make Shola able to trap a bag of cement. Whatever :lol:

Pretending? Alex your relentless acidic attitute to me is unbelievable, i mean im a geordie like yourself, i bleed black and white like yourself and i have an opinion LIKE YOURSELF, but when do i ever go over board to shoot yo down?

Im not pretending at all, i am frustrated and fucked off but that isnt going to blind me from my positive nature. I may well be setting myself up to be massively dissapointed, but thats MY prerogative.

I DONT think the squad is brilliant but at the same time i DONT think it is totally void of talent or quality, it ISN'T a top 8 side but it IS a side that should stay in the league.

Like i've said in other posts, for us to be a top table side we need to shift the dead wood and bring in at least 7 new faces in the summer, and with not spending the money we've received for Shay and Charlie id imagine and HOPE we will invest heavily in the summer.

FUck off

Bit harsh man

Wyki the guys a cock, i just hope one day i see the little cunt in blyth.

I honestly think you're talking shit re: 'my relentless acidic attitude' towards you. For example?

If I've pulled you for talking shit, that was why. Diddums tbh.

Re: this, I can't really be arsed with your 'stay positive' platitudes as they don't help at all. You're the one chucking the toys out the pram as well btw because we didn't join in the Frog Chorus with you. You're out of your fucking tree as well if you think all this money is being set aside for a summer spending spree.

All in my opinion, obviously. :nufc:

Ok boss :rolleyes:

When the club doesn't act positive it can be quite hard as a fan to act positive.

For a struggling club to have a win ratio of 21%, an idiot as manager, a full treatment room the gall to effectively force out some of our best players and as much as I am happy with Taylor and Nolan we have been a shambles this window.

Newcastle as a club should show ambition and 52'000 fans deserve ambition, or what are they doing there? The aim is to be competitive not just to operate as a business.

Bobby-Brown-My-Prerogative-239516.jpg

It's the way that he wants to be!

When the club doesn't act positive it can be quite hard as a fan to act positive.

For a struggling club to have a win ratio of 21%, an idiot as manager, a full treatment room the gall to effectively force out some of our best players and as much as I am happy with Taylor and Nolan we have been a shambles this window.

Newcastle as a club should show ambition and 52'000 fans deserve ambition, or what are they doing there? The aim is to be competitive not just to operate as a business.

I don't think we can stay as a Premiership side being ran as we are, there seems to be no comprehension that bargain-basement football is just that.

I don't think we can stay as a Premiership side being ran as we are, there seems to be no comprehension that bargain-basement football is just that.

We need a solid manager who is given the freedom to do his job.

Kinnear is not a solid manager and he is merely a mouth piece.

There is no desire to compete, merely to ''appease'' fans by making shit up.

We need a solid manager who is given the freedom to do his job.

Kinnear is not a solid manager and he is merely a mouth piece.

There is no desire to compete, merely to ''appease'' fans by making shit up.

Aye. We're not going to get anyone like that though, no manager like that is going to work under the current conditions, and as seemingly we're stuck with Ashley, Lambruso and Wise long-term...... I just can't see a good way out for us. :nufc:

Working directly beneath Wise (metaphorically, obviously) must be the biggest stumbling block. Kinnear was talking about next season today iirc in the Journal btw. Frightening, even if we do somehow stay up this year.

Imo, we're not 'down' but we're nailed on bottom 5 - 6 ....................................................

I hope your 'IMO' turns out to be true that we're not 'down' but nailed to the bottom 5 - 6.

I've been very lucky for the past 2 seasons having seen every Newcastle league game plus some cup games via the Fox Soccer Channel and the Setanta channel be it LIVE(mostly live) taped-delay or repeat.

If we go down it's all over, FSC does not show Champions league games and Stanta usually one a week and you know that won't be us every week. :lol::nufc::nufc::rolleyes:

Harper

R.Taylor Coloccini Bassong Enrique

Gutierrez Nolan Butt Duff

Shola Martins

Not a GREAT side but surely good enough to stay up and finish top half?

*** WARNING WARNING ***

R.Taylor will play at RB whilst Beyes out and id imagine will then replace Enrique at LB when Beye returns.

Butt and Nolan HAS to be our midfield pairing as we have no choice, but i hope once Guthrie and Barton are fit either of

To be honest I'd sooner move Ryan Taylor up to right midfield, more Gutierrez to left midfield, and Duff to the bench. Taylor and Gutierrez will help out in defense, where-as Duff is pretty much a certainty to be of no defensive assistance at all. When you're in the depth of a relegation scrap you need players who will defend from anywhere on the pitch.

I know Smith has been out for a long time, and that he's been crap for us in the past (haven't forgotten the many hopeless games that he had for us in the past), but I can't help but feel that he should get a chance in the side ahead of Butt in midfield (or alongside Martins up front). Butt is too slow, and doesn't help out enough in defense. Yes, he makes some good tackles, but rarely covers any ground to do so.

Seeing as we havnt spent the SG and CNZ i can only hope there is going to be a sizeable budget to spend in the summer.

You're 100% right there. You can only hope.

Imo, we're not 'down' but we're nailed on bottom 5 - 6 ....................................................

I hope your 'IMO' turns out to be true that we're not 'down' but nailed to the bottom 5 - 6.

I've been very lucky for the past 2 seasons having seen every Newcastle league game plus some cup games via the Fox Soccer Channel and the Setanta channel be it LIVE(mostly live) taped-delay or repeat.

If we go down it's all over, FSC does not show Champions league games and Stanta usually one a week and you know that won't be us every week. :lol::nufc::nufc::rolleyes:

QFT.

Ok, I used that BBC predictor thingy and I came up with this as the end of the season table.

A few things first:

We do much better than I thought we would (I tried to be quite harsh about how we go, but obviously we do reasonably well. Not a lot of wins (maybe 2) but there are quite a few draws.

Maybe I was overly harsh on WBA.

Maybe too lenient on the Arse.

On the last day of the season: We play Villa (and lose); while Blackburn Vs. WBA; West Ham vs. Middlesborough; Wigan vs. Pompy.

I didn't realise just how down to the wire it may be come the last day. Those three games I listed may be vital to what happens and none of them are obvious wins/losses for either team.

Anyway, laugh if you will :nufc:

1. Man United

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

5. Aston Villa

6. Everton

7. Bolton

8. West Ham

9. Man City

10. Wigan pts. 47

11. Fullham pts. 47