Christian Bale's rant

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate that one you're in the spotlight you're under the microscope. I really don't care about a flare up on the set of a movie. Billions of people will have a bad day and no one gives a shit, but simply because this guy's job is better paid and he's in the public eye, suddenly it's a story.

this fucking obsession with fame and "celebrity" is boring as hell.

What a fucking arsehole.

:lol:

Sounds to me like a guy at the end of his tether, rather than a showbiz strop. I don't think listening at a rant taken out of context is enough to label a guy an Arsehole?

unless I'm being whooshed?

Abuse of position. You can only behave like that when you believe you're untouchable and your ego is off the scale.

It's a dumbass movie, you jerk, you're not a heart surgeon.

Shameful.

What a fucking arsehole.

Sounds to me like a guy at the end of his tether, rather than a showbiz strop. I don't think listening at a rant taken out of context is enough to label a guy an Arsehole?

Zip it you arsehole.

What a fucking arsehole.

Someone put him off trying to record a scene, apologises, and that's his craic?! Seems like a showbiz strop to me. I assume you want to bum him cos he appears in superhero movies, which makes his behaviour ok. :D

Parky, constantly posting that link means fuck all man.

Abuse of position. You can only behave like that when you believe you're untouchable and your ego is off the scale.

It's a dumbass movie, you jerk, you're not a heart surgeon.

Shameful.

http://open.salon.com/content.php?cid=99060

don't care enough to read all that shite fella.

What a fucking arsehole.

Someone put him off trying to record a scene, apologises, and that's his craic?! Seems like a showbiz strop to me. I assume you want to bum him cos he appears in superhero movies, which makes his behaviour ok. :D

Parky, constantly posting that link means fuck all man.

Have you read it? Seems like a decent chap to me. I suggest you do and de-link from this here internet posse. :)