MotD1 vs MotD2

MagpieLee

Well? Which one do you prefer?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I gotta know if there are others who, like me think that MotD2 is much better than its big brother.

It might not be as serious or show much highlights but the witty Adrian Childs and funny clippings wins it for me. Anyone else?

I prefer MOTD 2, watching Lineker, Hansen and Lawrensen on the same program, I can't decide who I'd like to kick in the testicals first !

Definitely Match of the Day 2, Adrian Chiles is excellent. And whenever he's on, something about him seems to really piss off the twatful Alan Hansen, so he scores extra points for that.

Match of the Day is boring and filled with unfunny matey 'banter'

Completely agree about Garth Crooks last Sunday, he must have been using his crackpipe before he went on. Love to see more of Neil Warnock though, the man's a complete mentalist, and great value.