favourite alcoholic drink ?

tommo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keo is by far my favourite lager, but my favourite alcoholic drink is Glenmorangie. I'm not an alcoholic by any means, but I've been through a bottle of it in a night loads of times, such a mellow, lush, warm flavour, just a shame it's not your kidney's best pal.

If I had to pick just one it would have to be Gin & Tonic with line. Gin must be Bombay Sapphire, Tonic must be Schweppes and the lime must be erm green!

Swap BS for Kendricks and that sounds like a winner for me. Lots of lime though!

Tanqueray tbh.

Keo is by far my favourite lager, but my favourite alcoholic drink is Glenmorangie. I'm not an alcoholic by any means, but I've been through a bottle of it in a night loads of times, such a mellow, lush, warm flavour, just a shame it's not your kidney's best pal.

Smoggie's as well? :D Well I never.

Edited by alex

If I had to pick just one it would have to be Gin & Tonic with line. Gin must be Bombay Sapphire, Tonic must be Schweppes and the lime must be erm green!

Swap BS for Kendricks and that sounds like a winner for me. Lots of lime though!

Not tried that one but I'll look out for it. Another I'm on the lookout for is Tanquery 10. Supposed to have a more citrus infused flavour and is very smooth. Never seen any to buy it like.

EDIT: Alex - Tanquery is my 2nd fav Gin :D

Edited by maggiespaws

Not tried that one but I'll look out for it. Another I'm on the lookout for is Tanquery 10. Supposed to have a more citrus infused flavour and is very smooth. Never seen any to buy it like.

EDIT: Alex - Tanquery is my 2nd fav Gin :D

Tanqueray 10 is lush but it's well dear. It's made specifically for Martinis where you're drinking almost pure gin though. Probably not worth the extra dosh for G&Ts imo.

Tanqueray tbh.

I like that too and I'd be lying if I said I'm enough of a connoisseur to really distinguish between them, I like them both equally only slightly ahead of Bombay Sapphire and a million leagues ahead of the bog standard Gordons and Beefeater etc.

Tanqueray tbh.

I like that too and I'd be lying if I said I'm enough of a connoisseur to really distinguish between them, I like them both equally only slightly ahead of Bombay Sapphire and a million leagues ahead of the bog standard Gordons and Beefeater etc.

I agree. Tanqueray is made by the same company as Gordon's as it happens.

Oh dear is all that needs saying.

I agree.

I agree.

Well at least you're aware how pathetic your posts look, which is something.

I agree.

He's practically in love with you man.

I agree.

Aye, you've got me there.

Since i've been drinking Keo since 2005 when I went to Cyprus, and I met Steve in 2007, your argument is a tad floored.

I agree.

Fuck off man. Put Keo in the search thing, he will have mentioned Keo more than me, and as it fuckin happens, he told me of a shop in Jesmond last year that sells it the only place in Newcastle, and that it was his favourite drink. I hadn't had it since I was 13 on a family holiday to Cyprus, and it was that nice I remembered it.

All this coming from the bloke, who actually needed a Japanese doctor to fly in from Saitama, as he was the only one in his field who could succesfully dislodge your tongue from Gemmill's arse.

I agree.

Aye, you've got me there.

Since i've been drinking Keo since 2005 when I went to Cyprus, and I met Steve in 2007, your argument is a tad floored.

Sounds like it was just meant to be.