Joe must go!

shear class!

Joe must be got rid of. He got a bad ticker and we need someone ANYONE to manage the games better then CH and his side kick CC. Wait for Joe my ass get rid of all those cunts IMO... CH tried to manage the club temporelly before JFK and made a real fuck up of it all.

His technical and substitutions are beyond belief its a joke. Some one with half a brain should be brought in because those 2 Idiots are going to ruin us and we will not get out of the mess them twats make of things.

Joe must be got rid of. He got a bad ticker and we need someone ANYONE to manage the games better then CH and his side kick CC. Wait for Joe my ass get rid of all those cunts IMO... CH tried to manage the club temporelly before JFK and made a real fuck up of it all.

His technical and substitutions are beyond belief its a joke. Some one with half a brain should be brought in because those 2 Idiots are going to ruin us and we will not get out of the mess them twats make of things.

They're a Sicilian outfit right?

I think there's a collection of people ruining things tbh, and they're unlikley to attract anything better.

It's JFK's if he wants it, but what I can imagine occurring is, with 5 games left to go when we are right in the shit, Kashley will panic and beg Hoddle/Venables/Obleary/etc or someone else to come in to save our season, for £50k a game and an extra £200k if we stay up.

And it won't work.

Edited by trophyshy

They're a Sicilian outfit right?

I think there's a collection of people ruining things tbh, and they're unlikley to attract anything better.

It's JFK's if he wants it, but what I can imagine occurring is, with 5 games left to go when we are right in the shit, Kashley will panic and beg Hoddle/Venables/Obleary/etc or someone else to come in to save our season, for £50k a game and an extra £200k if we stay up.

And it won't work.

Ashley just swallow what little bit of pride you have got and get on it now!

It will be too late IMO to before he tries to make a change. Kinnear is ill and surely needs to be replaced, can you imagine if it goes down to the final day the poor bloke will keal over with an exploded heart.....!

I know its dreaming but....DW and JFK out......let CH and CC stay as coaches until end of season....But bring in wor Al to save the sinking ship.

I don't think he'd have any intention of working with the current regime. And I don't blame him.

I know its dreaming but....DW and JFK out......let CH and CC stay as coaches until end of season....But bring in wor Al to save the sinking ship.

I don't think he'd have any intention of working with the current regime. And I don't blame him.

Maybe not but with wise gone he could be persuaded. And any prospective buyer mite be interested in taking us with Big Al at the helm.

Just a dream.

Maybe not but with wise gone he could be persuaded. And any prospective buyer mite be interested in taking us with Big Al at the helm.

Just a dream.

Dream ah right!

Would really make my day. Not as much as Ashley selling up too some one who knows the difference between his arse and his elbow!

The current regime is so shite Ashley himself must see it but cant swallow his pride. His aragonce is going to be the end of us!

Play in Spanish div 2- canny team.

tbh ,now, even :superman2sa2: superman couldn't save us- i think we're fecked

Not just employing hindsight and not claiming to be original in thinking this but an interrim manager along the lines of Hoddle or Venables (not ideal perhaps but an improvement) should have been approached as soon as Kinnear suffered a relapse of his heart problem. Going with Hughton was always going to be iffy to say the least.

The current regime is so shite Ashley himself must see it but cant swallow his pride. His aragonce is going to be the end of us!

Play in Spanish div 2- canny team.

tbh ,now, even :superman2sa2: superman couldn't save us- i think we're fecked

If that cockernee con man Vanables came anywhere near Newcastle it would be the end for me.

I've been thinking about this again and I really think the Keegan thing is the best idea.

He wants a payout and Ashley will lose millions if we're relegated. Keegan also (supposedly) loves the club.

If he came back now there'd be no transfer window to worry about and a load of players he knows well. Get him back in (for free) to keep us up and with the money saved by not being relegated, give him his pay off.

Win/Win. :lol::superman2sa2:B)

I've been thinking about this again and I really think the Keegan thing is the best idea.

He wants a payout and Ashley will lose millions if we're relegated. Keegan also (supposedly) loves the club.

If he came back now there'd be no transfer window to worry about and a load of players he knows well. Get him back in (for free) to keep us up and with the money saved by not being relegated, give him his pay off.

Win/Win. :lol::superman2sa2:B)

a.) Can they work together again after a bitter fall-out? Unlikely.

b.) Would KK work under the Wise/DOF system again? Clearly not, if that's why he walked in the first place.

c.) Would this make us look even more like a circus than ever before? Yes, yes it would.