Newcastle Offline

Christmas Tree

Did everybody get this, Is it a scam etc or just another forum?

If you are interested, a few of us have set up a new forum with the intention of getting in contact with the club and it looks like you would make a canny member because you're a sceptic, but one who seems to be realistic and level headed.

I'm not trying to butter you up to join so I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm certain that we will be able to make contact with those high up within the club and to make it worthwhile we need something of substance to take to them. I've pulled this off before so have no doubt that I will be able to do the same again.

I hope you will take this as face value and join us and do what you seem to be trying to do on here and influence people. I know this pm probably looks like a dodgy sales pitch but it isn't and we really would like your input. You've got nothing to lose by coming over to http://newcastleoffline.smfforfree.com/index.php and logging in. I’ve created an account for you so that you don’t have anything to do other than to change your password in your profile for your own security, you will also be able to change other options, including your user name.

If you don’t fancy it then I’ll delete the account on Monday if you haven’t used it but I hope that you think it’s going to be worthwhile.

I’m not inviting many for now as we don’t want to have to wade through loads of dross. We have less than 10 members today but I would expect to have roughly 20 – 30 before the weekend is over, we’re no elitists and don’t have egos. We have a mixture of pro and anti-Ashley which is healthy but I don’t think we have anybody yet who will try to force an opinion on others. I would say that everybody is strongly pro-nufc and that is all that matters.

I would like you to keep this quiet for now but feel free to recommend the forum to people if you think it would benefit both parties and trust the person.

Edited by Christmas Tree

The Phimai historical park protects one of the most important Khmer temples of Thailand. It is located in the town of Phimai, Nakhon Ratchasima province.

The temple marks one end of the Ancient Khmer Highway from Angkor. As the enclosed area of 1020x580m is comparable with that of Angkor Wat, Phimai must have been an important city in the Khmer empire. Most buildings are from the late 11th to the late 12th century, built in the Baphuon, Bayon and Angkor Wat style. However, even though the Khmer at that time were Hindu, the temple was built as a Buddhist temple, as Buddhism in the Khorat area dated back to the 7th century. Inscriptions name the site Vimayapura (which means city of Vimaya), which developed into the Thai name Phimai.

The first inventory of the ruins was done in 1901 by the French geographer Etienne Aymonier. They were put under governmental protection by announcement in the Government Gazette, Volume 53, section 34, from September 27, 1936. Most of the restorations were done from 1964 to 1969 as a joint Thai-French project. The historical park, now managed by the Fine Arts Department, was officially opened by Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn on April 12, 1989.

The Phimai historical park protects one of the most important Khmer temples of Thailand. It is located in the town of Phimai, Nakhon Ratchasima province.

The temple marks one end of the Ancient Khmer Highway from Angkor. As the enclosed area of 1020x580m is comparable with that of Angkor Wat, Phimai must have been an important city in the Khmer empire. Most buildings are from the late 11th to the late 12th century, built in the Baphuon, Bayon and Angkor Wat style. However, even though the Khmer at that time were Hindu, the temple was built as a Buddhist temple, as Buddhism in the Khorat area dated back to the 7th century. Inscriptions name the site Vimayapura (which means city of Vimaya), which developed into the Thai name Phimai.

The first inventory of the ruins was done in 1901 by the French geographer Etienne Aymonier. They were put under governmental protection by announcement in the Government Gazette, Volume 53, section 34, from September 27, 1936. Most of the restorations were done from 1964 to 1969 as a joint Thai-French project. The historical park, now managed by the Fine Arts Department, was officially opened by Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn on April 12, 1989.

Wtf

Fucking hell an anti-protest protest group :superman2sa2:

do what you seem to be trying to do on here and influence people

'Trying' being the operative word :lol:

There's some right dingbats about mind.

Sign up last night and i've been banned already. I've only made two posts. Maybe it was because i've shown a slight leaning towards NUSC, which means the patter in the message they sent to Christmas Tree about being a 'healthy mixture of pro and anti-Ashley' members is complete toss. If you don't agree with them you're out on your ear.

Sign up last night and i've been banned already. I've only made two posts. Maybe it was because i've shown a slight leaning towards NUSC, which means the patter in the message they sent to Christmas Tree about being a 'healthy mixture of pro and anti-Ashley' members is complete toss. If you don't agree with them you're out on your ear.

:superman2sa2: