Down another place!

shear class!

So Blackburn come from behind to beat Fulham 2-1 they move out of the bottom 3 an leap frog Newcastle Portsmouth and Stoke. We really need to start to win some fucking games as I'm now really starting to get nervous. If we win the game against Hull on the weekend we will be fine I think. But a loss and were out of it to be fair.

Fulham have been strong at home all season then the last 2 games they loose to Hull and Blackburn! Why couldnt they just keep there little run going for 2 more games?

B)

Dear me. I had this nailed on as a Fulham win. Nothing short of 3 points against Hull will do. We're supposed to have quality players; it's time for them to deliver.

Dear me. I had this nailed on as a Fulham win. Nothing short of 3 points against Hull will do. We're supposed to have quality players; it's time for them to deliver.

I think some of our players have had plenty enough time to deliver.....! Lets really see if they can throw in a bit of form when needed!

I'm actually quite looking forward to playing in the championship. We might have a chance of winning more games in a league not decided by how much money you spend

With the ammount of players we would have leaving the club and the shite we'd be left with, I wouldn't be so sure!

Even at the lowest points of the Souness/ Roeder/ Allardyce eras I didn't really think we'd be relegated. Now I do.

B) or at least its actually possible (and looking fairly probable) for the first time ever (in the Premiership).

I'm actually quite looking forward to playing in the championship. We might have a chance of winning more games in a league not decided by how much money you spend

With the ammount of players we would have leaving the club and the shite we'd be left with, I wouldn't be so sure!

Very few of our rivals would have a pot to piss in so we'd at least have a chance

I think some of our players have had plenty enough time to deliver.....! Lets really see if they can throw in a bit of form when needed!

The trouble is, I keep hearing our players talk about the quality in the squad as if it's going to save us. At this end of the table you need fight which I don't think we have.

And really, how much "quality" does this side have? Owen for sure. Gutierrez is a canny player, Martins shows a bit of class every 5 games or so. Beye and Bassong are great defenders but the latter is still raw potential at this point. The rest of the team is a mish-mash of not good enough, over the hill and plain not ready.

Me too. Hull game has just gone up 1000% in importance.

Me too. Hull game has just gone up 1000% in importance.

B)

Banworthy tttt