on saint paddy's day lets remember

bobbyshinton

A bit random?

I don't see what the deal is Bobby, if you don't approve don't celebrate. If you want to celebrate St George's day, go right ahead.

Just random mate. I do not celebrate because I have nothing to celebrate. I will be celebrating Saint Georges day as I will be celebtrating what a great country England is. By the way the great England includes muslims, Jews, catholics every denomination. This is not meant to be a racist or bigitory post. Well except Mackems and DanB

The random bit I think it was cos some tits walked passed my window in green rugby tops singing and I'm stuck indoors.

A bit random?

I don't see what the deal is Bobby, if you don't approve don't celebrate. If you want to celebrate St George's day, go right ahead.

Just random mate. I do not celebrate because I have nothing to celebrate. I will be celebrating Saint Georges day as I will be celebtrating what a great country England is. By the way the great England includes muslims, Jews, catholics every denomination. This is not meant to be a racist or bigitory post. Well except Mackems and DanB

The random bit I think it was cos some tits walked passed my window in green rugby tops singing and I'm stuck indoors.

Fair enough, Happy 23rd for next month.

I'm not celebrating Paddie's day either, the green additive they put in the lager brings me out in a rash. :lol:

Just realised why Alex is not around today, better things to do on his day off I should imagine.

I'm not celebrating St. Patricks day because i'm not fucking Irish. It gets right on my tits when people go out on the lash because "it's St. Patricks day" even though they live in pissing Washington and have no affiliation with Ireland whatsoever.

Faux-paddy cunts :lol:

I'm not celebrating St. Patricks day because i'm not fucking Irish. It gets right on my tits when people go out on the lash because "it's St. Patricks day" even though they live in pissing Washington and have no affiliation with Ireland whatsoever.

Thought you Washington mackem types were honourary irish now. :lol:

Italian / Scottish :)

A bit random?

Fuck off, you're basically Scottish, mug.

I am going to celebrate (even though I'm Canadian) with a guinness or two, not because I need an excuse to have one, but my family came over in the 1800's and I'm paying respect to my ancestry.....errr, sounds a bit like an excuse now that i've written it down..... :lol:

Edited by tooner

A bit random?

Now there is no need for that. :lol:

A bit random?

Now there is no need for that. :lol:

You're probably right but I stand by it.

:) Less it.

It pains me that i'm the width of a motorway away from being technically in Gateshead and therefore not a social leper.

I am going to celebrate (even though I'm Canadian) with a guinness or two, not because I need an excuse to have one, but my family came over in the 1800's and I'm paying respect to my ancestry.....errr, sounds a bit like an excuse now that i've written it down..... :lol:

Worse than those Man United fans from outside Manchester who claim they've got a legitimate reason for supporting them because their "Uncle once bought a dog from a man who cut Sir Alex Ferguson's lawn" :lol:

I have some Irish blood but I honestly couldn't give a fuck :lol:

Then maybe you should give it back?

I won't be celebrating tonight as my team has a hockey match against the league leaders and I'm starting. Wouldn't want to miss it. :lol:

Just like those fucking athesists enjoying Christmas and Easter, the bastards! :lol:

Pastafarians believe every Friday should be a bank holiday. I'd be happy to trade in Christmas and Easter for this.

I am going to celebrate (even though I'm Canadian) with a guinness or two, not because I need an excuse to have one, but my family came over in the 1800's and I'm paying respect to my ancestry.....errr, sounds a bit like an excuse now that i've written it down..... :)

Worse than those Man United fans from outside Manchester who claim they've got a legitimate reason for supporting them because their "Uncle once bought a dog from a man who cut Sir Alex Ferguson's lawn" :lol:

:lol: .....so it should only be observed in Ireland then? I'll send a memo to Boston and New York then shall I?

Guest Stevie

Danny B what you on about practically Scottish you fucking total prick, Newcastle is 65 miles from Scotland, London isn't that much further from North France, so are you frogs, and Mancs and Dippers Welsh, you total mug.

As for St Patrick's Day, I have a lot of Irish blood, but what a sickening day, and it makes me laugh one of the biggest SPD parades in the world is on Broad Street in Birmingham, where the Irish callously murdered innocent English drinkers.

As for St Patrick's Day, I have a lot of Irish blood, but what a sickening day, and it makes me laugh one of the biggest SPD parades in the world is on Broad Street in Birmingham, where the Irish callously murdered innocent English drinkers.

I didn't realise that the entire country had made a collective decision to go ahead with that bombing.

Danny B what you on about practically Scottish you fucking total prick, Newcastle is 65 miles from Scotland, London isn't that much further from North France, so are you frogs, and Mancs and Dippers Welsh, you total mug.

myopic view as usual Stevie... :lol:

Edited by tooner

I have some Irish blood but I honestly couldn't give a fuck :lol:

Then maybe you should give it back?

How much do I owe the Guinness marketing team this year like?

Ok, I'm asking this on here because in the past I've asked individuals this but no one seems to know. Why isn't St George's Day a public holiday? It seems a little sad in a way that you don't have a day to celebrate England. I love Australia Day, just a day to celebrate being Aussie and get drunk, the Kiwis I know feel the same about Waitangi Day, the Yanks obviously with Independence Day. It just seems like you're missing out in a way.

Ok, I'm asking this on here because in the past I've asked individuals this but no one seems to know. Why isn't St George's Day a public holiday? It seems a little sad in a way that you don't have a day to celebrate England. I love Australia Day, just a day to celebrate being Aussie and get drunk, the Kiwis I know feel the same about Waitangi Day, the Yanks obviously with Independence Day. It just seems like you're missing out in a way.

It should be a bank holiday, pretty sure we have fewer than any other european country. There was talk of having a 'Trafalgar Day' bank hol in October to spred them out a bit more through the year but I guess that the thumbs down for potentially hurting the feelings of our continental cousins.

It should be a bank holiday, pretty sure we have fewer than any other european country. There was talk of having a 'Trafalgar Day' bank hol in October to spred them out a bit more through the year but I guess that the thumbs down for potentially hurting the feelings of our continental cousins.

British workers get just eight public holidays a year. Italians get 12 days, Austrians get 13 and Spain and Portugal have 14 public holidays a year.

In Victoria there are 10.

New Years Day

Australia Day

Labour Day

Good Friday

Easter Monday

ANZAC Day

Queen's Birthday

Melbourne Cup Day

Christmas Day

Boxing Day

Why Australia celebrates the Queen's Birthday and Britain doesn't I'll never understand. And a day off for a horse race is just awesome. I miss that.