Canada bans Galloway

Douggy B

"I am not a supporter of Hamas," he said. "But I am a supporter of democracy."

Well if he's a supporter of Hamas being in power, he's actually a supporter of the technicality of Democracy and not the spirit (they lost the popular/percentage vote to Fatah, of course).

Now if someone said should Bush have been in power his answer would have undoubtedly been something different for the very same issue. <_<

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand how you have different democratic systems and, tbf, they probably work better than 'total' PR (for want of a better phrase) but I can't understand why in this day and age something like the presidential vote in the US isn't decided purely on who has the most votes overall.

It's his career.

I don't think he actually gives a fuck about any of his "causes", they are just a means to $$$'s for him.

That's pure bollocks Fopper and you have nowt to back it up.

Nothing except Portugal. :lol:

Surprised someone like you is being led by the nose. There are much more darker allegations and motivations I could level at GG, but it surely ain't just a money making scam.

It's his career.

I don't think he actually gives a fuck about any of his "causes", they are just a means to $$$'s for him.

Nothing except Portugal. :lol:

Surprised someone like you is being led by the nose. There are much more darker allegations and motivations I could level at GG, but it surely ain't just a money making scam.

Aye there might well be more to it than just that, still a very nice little earner for him though.

It's his career.

Nothing except Portugal. ;)

ok alright I'll bite........what happened in Portugal?

It's his career.

Nothing except Portugal. ;)

I'm sure he is a money grabbing bastard, after all he's a politician, but always with him the overall reason for doing anything is ego and self importance and getting attention. After that it'll be money and greed, then possibly a tiny thought to the causes themselves.

• 1 month later...