Was wondering if anyone was up for a few drinks...

Steve

I have a ticket for the match and was wondering if anyone was up for a few? It's been a while since I was up, I didn't even bother trying for a ticket against the mackems, there was no point because like I would've got one.

I'll be around longest before the game, because of the length of the journey back down I leave Newcastle at 6.30pm.

So, anyone up for a few?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be around beforehand.  Going to se Ross Noble at the Theatre Royal that evening so won't be around too long afterwards..

49937[/snapback]

gis you ticket....awwwww go on....pleeeeeeeeease

49941[/snapback]

:icon_lol:;)

I'll probably be around beforehand.  Going to se Ross Noble at the Theatre Royal that evening so won't be around too long afterwards..

49937[/snapback]

49941[/snapback]

49943[/snapback]

Is Ross Noble funny?

We've had this debate before havent we? With a hung jury if I recall correctly.

49937[/snapback]

49941[/snapback]

49943[/snapback]

Is Ross Noble funny?

49949[/snapback]

He's a wanker. FACT!

49937[/snapback]

49941[/snapback]

:nufc::icon_lol:

49943[/snapback]

Is Ross Noble funny?

49949[/snapback]

He's a wanker. FACT!

49950[/snapback]

;)

I have a ticket for the match and was wondering if anyone was up for a few? It's been a while since I was up, I didn't even bother trying for a ticket against the mackems, there was no point because like I would've got one.

I'll be around longest before the game, because of the length of the journey back down I leave Newcastle at 6.30pm.

So, anyone up for a few?

49824[/snapback]

;)

How come every piss up thread gets stuck to the top but mine?  :o

50778[/snapback]

Is it because you don't drink? :o

And since Ross Noble was mentioned earlier in the thread, might as well add he was on Have I got News for you tonight and both he and the programme were excellent as usual.

How come every piss up thread gets stuck to the top but mine?  :o

50778[/snapback]

Is it because you don't drink? :o

And since Ross Noble was mentioned earlier in the thread, might as well add he was on Have I got News for you tonight and both he and the programme were excellent as usual.

50788[/snapback]

Agreed!

There are a few people that have posted here that I don't think I've met (Matt and Nut). You better show up now or there'll be trouble. I'll get Lou to take you on a tour of your home town or something. :o

There are a few people that have posted here that I don't think I've met (Matt and Nut). You better show up now or there'll be trouble. I'll get Lou to take you on a tour of your home town or something. ;)

50795[/snapback]

I think my favourite part was the Pink Uncomfortable Stools...

"LOOK!! THEY'RE PINK AND UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!"

"Lou... I've lived here all my life.... I went to Uni about 30 seconds walk away... I've seen these stools a million times..."

"Yes... but.... look how PINK they are!! And have you ever SAT on them???? They're UNCOMFORTABLE!!"

"Yes I've sat on them"

"Did you APPRECIATE the UNCOMFORTABLENESS??!!!"

"umm..."

"SIT ON THEM AGAIN!!!"

Or something to that effect anyway. I've not QUITE got across the look of pure fear that was in Steve's eyes at the time. Or how Woody just stood back and pretended to be the innocent party in all of this who felt for Steve (felt *FOR* Steve, people, there was a FOR in there) and was on his side.... whereas ACTUALLY it was all his idea in the first place. Oh yes, it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Woody's idea B)

I'm going to be quiet and go to bed now. G'night!!

(PS - I'm actually sitting here giggling at the memory. Good times, good times... whether you'll admit it or not... :lol:)

There are a few people that have posted here that I don't think I've met (Matt and Nut). You better show up now or there'll be trouble. I'll get Lou to take you on a tour of your home town or something. ;)

50795[/snapback]

I think my favourite part was the Pink Uncomfortable Stools...

"LOOK!! THEY'RE PINK AND UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!"

"Lou... I've lived here all my life.... I went to Uni about 30 seconds walk away... I've seen these stools a million times..."

"Yes... but.... look how PINK they are!! And have you ever SAT on them???? They're UNCOMFORTABLE!!"

"Yes I've sat on them"

"Did you APPRECIATE the UNCOMFORTABLENESS??!!!"

"umm..."

"SIT ON THEM AGAIN!!!"

Or something to that effect anyway. I've not QUITE got across the look of pure fear that was in Steve's eyes at the time. Or how Woody just stood back and pretended to be the innocent party in all of this who felt for Steve (felt *FOR* Steve, people, there was a FOR in there) and was on his side.... whereas ACTUALLY it was all his idea in the first place. Oh yes, it was allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Woody's idea B)

I'm going to be quiet and go to bed now. G'night!!

(PS - I'm actually sitting here giggling at the memory. Good times, good times... whether you'll admit it or not... :lol:)

51356[/snapback]

colin_hunt2.jpg