Blokes - if you had to shag one bloke from history

Gemmill

Who would it be? :icon_lol:

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. :P

Haway then. Who's brave enough to answer? :blush: And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick. You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would it be?  :icon_lol:

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. :P

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :blush:  And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

Johnny Depp is dreamy.

Who would it be?  :icon_lol:

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :blush:   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

you're such a queer :rolleyes:

..... tom cruise? <_<

Edited by MattM4

It would definately have to be you, Gems...

4383[/snapback]

Good use of Skinner's legend theory there.

4387[/snapback]

Yep, giving the fattest man alive his only ever shag. I think Thompson and GayJon are just going for the legend status themselves.

Edited by Isegrim

It would definately have to be you, Gems...

4383[/snapback]

Good use of Skinner's legend theory there.

4387[/snapback]

Yep, giving the fattest man alive his only ever shag. I think Thompson and GayJon are just going for the legend status themselves.

4391[/snapback]

Now now Isegrim, that's no way to talk about Thompson. :icon_lol:

Who would it be?  :P

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. :blush:

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :rolleyes:  And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

So what's your answer?! Bottler! :icon_lol:

Who would it be?  :blush:

Saw this asked of Frank Skinner in an interview and he picked Muhammad Ali circa '64 or early Elvis - if you're gonna have to do it may as well make it a legend. :rolleyes:

Haway then.  Who's brave enough to answer?  :angry:   And who's the soft shites who'll just go "Eurgh that's sick.  You must be bent" whilst mentally drawing up a list.

4374[/snapback]

So what's your answer?! Bottler! :icon_lol:

4405[/snapback]

I would struggle to go better than Skinner's answer actually. Bit worried about Ali getting rough though. <_< Although if I'm taking I'll have John Wayne Bobbit post snip. :P

Phil Collins. :icon_lol:

4406[/snapback]

There must be another Phil Colins, the only one I'm aware of is that horrible dwarf from Genesis.

Phil Collins. :icon_lol:

4406[/snapback]

There must be another Phil Colins, the only one I'm aware of is that horrible dwarf from Genesis.

4410[/snapback]

That man is a living legend.

Phil Collins. :blush:

4406[/snapback]

I think you misread the question it was SHAG not beat to shit with a chair leg while shouting "Look whats in the air tonight ye bastid!"

4412[/snapback]

:icon_lol::P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.