Altogether now

peasepud

So avoiding all the questions as usual? Could that be because there is no answer you can give that doesn't equate to you being a very sad individual.

I got the tattoo when I was a lot younger, probably to fit in with the crowd or just for the experience. You do these things when you are young but I realise that is probably something quite difficult to remember.

I stopped being an admin because I couldn't be arsed anymore, seemed like work after work.

I believe thats all your questions answered, your turn...

OK I have accumulated a large amount of post due to my quick fire style and my ability to multi task.

Secondly, I dont feel I have wasted a moment of my life, I feel relatively successful to the point I am willing to take my career without seriously affecting my work life balance, I am comfortable financially, well travelled and on the cusp of marrying my long term girlfriend early next year.

I really have no interest on what anybody thinks of me on this or any other forum as I have enough "reality mates" to get buy without having to find more online.

So I sense of regret in your reply, over the whole tattoo thing, the sheep mentality that forced you to permanently to deface your body with an ultimatly meaningless ink pattern. If you dont mind me asking, what is it? Celtic banding? (chav circa '03?). Do you have Celtic roots or was it to add to the ironice estate agent mullet look that was all the rage at the time.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no regrets, its just something I decided to have done at the time. I have no issues about it being for life either (although I could have it removed if I really wanted to). I don't think its being a sheep just because other people have them and I don't think it is chav (or charver) to have one.

The people who claim "I don't care what anyone thinks" are more often than not the people who really care what everyone thinks.

The whole reason you are on this forum is to get attention, you are obviously lacking this somewhere else in your life.

The fact you have all this time to spend on another teams forum says a lot about you and how much you have in life to keep you occupied.

I hope all goes well with your planned marriage, I assume she doesn't currently live with you or she goes to bed alone if she does, thats a shame.

Danny, you're such a gimp :lol:

Why do you say that Tom? (like I care)

*desperate for the answer

Haven't you got some balloons to blow up?

Got to spend those NUSC subs somewhere now that Ashleys back in the good books.

Speaking of subs can you explain the maths on this one from the Spurs Supporters Trust?

For your convenience, there are a number of ways how you may join THST or existing members may renew. Please read all the options before deciding which one best suits you. Join now at the Annual Rate of £1 (You can pay online with a UK debit or credit card), and your membership will be valid till 30th June 2010!

NEW!!! You can now become a LIFE MEMBER of the Trust for a total sum of £25! Alternatively, you can buy five year membership for a one-off fee of £10

Now forgive me if my A level maths is a little rusty but £10 / 5 years = £2 per annum a whopping saving of -100% on the cost of buying it annually.

I like the logic I must say. :lol:

I have no regrets, its just something I decided to have done at the time. I have no issues about it being for life either (although I could have it removed if I really wanted to). I don't think its being a sheep just because other people have them and I don't think it is chav (or charver) to have one.

The people who claim "I don't care what anyone thinks" are more often than not the people who really care what everyone thinks.

The whole reason you are on this forum is to get attention, you are obviously lacking this somewhere else in your life.

The fact you have all this time to spend on another teams forum says a lot about you and how much you have in life to keep you occupied.

I hope all goes well with your planned marriage, I assume she doesn't currently live with you or she goes to bed alone if she does, thats a shame.

personally I think it says more about my ability to manage my time. A good strength to have I am sure you will agree. I am glad you find me strange though, I can't think of anything worse than being totally generic and forgettable. I bet you are properly camoflaged down your local yates bar.

OK I have accumulated a large amount of post due to my quick fire style and my ability to multi task.

Secondly, I dont feel I have wasted a moment of my life, I feel relatively successful to the point I am willing to take my career without seriously affecting my work life balance, I am comfortable financially, well travelled and on the cusp of marrying my long term girlfriend early next year.

I really have no interest on what anybody thinks of me on this or any other forum as I have enough "reality mates" to get buy without having to find more online.

So I sense of regret in your reply, over the whole tattoo thing, the sheep mentality that forced you to permanently to deface your body with an ultimatly meaningless ink pattern. If you dont mind me asking, what is it? Celtic banding? (chav circa '03?). Do you have Celtic roots or was it to add to the ironice estate agent mullet look that was all the rage at the time.

hmmmm a freudian slip? :lol:

:lol: you really have the wrong idea of me, all because I have a tattoo.

A Yates is the last place I would ever go out, will venture into a weatherspoons at certain times when the inbreds are having a short break away but thats as far as I will go with those types of bars.

You seem to have quite a lot of time to manage. If you can spend as much time as you do on here, I assume you spend even more time on Spurs message boards?

A Yates is the last place I would ever go out, will venture into a weatherspoons at certain times when the inbreds are having a short break away but thats as far as I will go with those types of bars.

You seem to have quite a lot of time to manage. If you can spend as much time as you do on here, I assume you spend even more time on Spurs message boards?

Just 24 hours a day like everyone else mate. I just dip in and out in work time and don't watch a lot of tv so this place fills the gaps. As for not drinking in yates I reckon it's the only bar you'd get into down here looking like that.

I have been to London quite a few times and its really not something to boast about :lol:

If you think a tattoo high up on the arm would stop someone getting in anywhere it just goes to confirm my suspicions that due to a lack of real friends you don't go out very often.

Well i am off to take my tattoo, hair lip with added bum fluff to bed now.

Have a good night on another teams message board. Hope you manage to fill all this spare time you have.

Just 24 hours a day like everyone else mate. I just dip in and out in work time and don't watch a lot of tv so this place fills the gaps. As for not drinking in yates I reckon it's the only bar you'd get into down here looking like that.

Where exactly...Croydon? :lol:

I have been to London quite a few times and its really not something to boast about :lol:

If you think a tattoo high up on the arm would stop someone getting in anywhere it just goes to confirm my suspicions that due to a lack of real friends you don't go out very often.

Have a good night on another teams message board. Hope you manage to fill all this spare time you have.

:lol:

:blush:

:lol:

So avoiding all the questions as usual? Could that be because there is no answer you can give that doesn't equate to you being a very sad individual.

I got the tattoo when I was a lot younger, probably to fit in with the crowd or just for the experience. You do these things when you are young but I realise that is probably something quite difficult to remember.

I stopped being an admin because I couldn't be arsed anymore, seemed like work after work.

I believe thats all your questions answered, your turn...

he can fuck his granny and lick his mums minge at the same time, clever fuckers these cocky knees