Altogether now

peasepud

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embarrassing

What? your posts?

Releasing balloons, painted faces, women at football, jester hats, air horns...etc, etc, etc.

Yesterday I managed to go to watch a game of football with feeling the need to be involved with any of the above.

Just turned up, had a few beers with mates, watched the game, came home.

Slightly less cringeworthy than the clip I just watched.

Embarrassing

What? your posts?

Releasing balloons, painted faces, women at football, jester hats, air horns...etc, etc, etc.

Yesterday I managed to go to watch a game of football with feeling the need to be involved with any of the above.

Just turned up, had a few beers with mates, watched the game, came home.

Slightly less cringeworthy than the clip I just watched.

You see, your post would have been believable but you had to go that step too far. :lol:

Embarrassing

fat, greasy haired, child molesting cockey cunt

Funny you say that, the image I have in my head is of a fat sniggering cockney who laughs at himself and thinks himself clever at posting on another teams message board more than his own*

*Sorry Danny, Im making an assumption about how often you post where. If you do post more elsewhere however, you have no life :lol:

Edited by JawD

Embarrassing

fat, greasy haired, child molesting cockey cunt

Funny you say that, the image I have in my head is of a fat sniggering cockney who laughs at himself and thinks himself clever at posting on another teams message board more than his own*

*Sorry Danny, Im making an assumption about how often you post where. If you do post more elsewhere however, you have no life :lol:

Do you lot think everybody from the London Area is a cockney?

To be fair, I can't tell a mackem from a geordie. Just ugly northerners to me.

Danny, you're such a gimp :lol:

Why do you say that Tom? (like I care)

*desperate for the answer

Haven't you got some balloons to blow up?

Got to spend those NUSC subs somewhere now that Ashleys back in the good books.

Well I suppose he is trying to take the high road when Spurs have loads of Jester hat, free flag Sky fans.

Everybody does.

There is nothing wrong with a supporters club making a gesture on a day that signifies hope and that the board want to keep us up.

Well I suppose he is trying to take the high road when Spurs have loads of Jester hat, free flag Sky fans.

Everybody does.

There is nothing wrong with a supporters club making a gesture on a day that signifies hope and that the board want to keep us up.

I think they are embarrassing dicks too. I really want the arse to fall out of footall so these dick heads will fuck off too.

Then we will see who has the most plastics....you may not need to wait. I almost envy you.

I don't think we have proper match attending plastics.

Just like the Chelsea fans yesterday, ''You're Support Is fucking shit'', they sang.

oh and ''Who are you''.

To the team with the third highest attendance in the league despite being 3rd bottom. :lol:

I don't think we have proper match attending plastics.

Just like the Chelsea fans yesterday, ''You're Support Is fucking shit'', they sang.

oh and ''Who are you''.

To the team with the third highest attendance in the league despite being 3rd bottom. :lol:

I suppose you flushed out 5K of them at the beginning of this season.

Do you think you will get 30K if you go down?

Edited by Danny B

Probably more.

Nearer 40k to be honest.

It depends if the club are sensible with prices.

Perhaps £200-300 for Level 7 season ticket would fill the ground up.

Everybody does.

I think they are embarrassing dicks too. I really want the arse to fall out of footall so these dick heads will fuck off too.

Then we will see who has the most plastics....you may not need to wait. I almost envy you.

Danny, why didn't you post for the first 3 months of this year?

Your disappearance seemed to coincide with Spurs dropping into the bottom 3 at the back end of December.

You didn't fuck off like a plastic dick head did you?

Everybody does.

Danny, why didn't you post for the first 3 months of this year?

Your disappearance seemed to coincide with Spurs dropping into the bottom 3 at the back end of December.

You didn't fuck off like a plastic dick head did you?

Tom got the hump and disabled my account because your results went tits up.

I was on here the day after the cup final, I realise that football has its downs as well as ups.

But Danny, you have many an account. :lol:

Excuses, Excuses...

No I don't, you blocked those too...it was obviously you as I was PMing you from those accounts.

You can be a bit of a snide when you want to be cant you Tom.

But everything was magically fine before the cup final.

Sure :lol:

I set up another account Danny_WemBley. All of a sudden my Danny B account started working again. I'm not stupid Tom.