How shit is Colocinni?

Park Life

Makes you wonder how other players would perform in Spain, not saying its a bad league but their style may be more succesful over there.

Shola has no pace but is fairly strong (some will laugh but he can be, I remember Sol Campbell saying how much of a handful he was against Arsenal once due to his physical nature :lol:).

Ok he still can't pass, shoot or stay onside but he might be a bit better over there is players like Colocinni are up to the physical challenge.

I remember you making up bolloks. Looks like it is still a trait of yours. :lol:

Edited by Attain

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Makes you wonder how other players would perform in Spain, not saying its a bad league but their style may be more succesful over there.

Shola has no pace but is fairly strong (some will laugh but he can be, I remember Sol Campbell saying how much of a handful he was against Arsenal once due to his physical nature :lol:).

Ok he still can't pass, shoot or stay onside but he might be a bit better over there is players like Colocinni are up to the physical challenge.

I remember you making up bolloks. Looks like it is still a trait of yours. :lol:

Except he does have a bit of strength about him. I mean, he doesn't use it very well but it's there.

Except he does have a bit of strength about him. I mean, he doesn't use it very well but it's there.

why is he always injured!

piss's me off

He did play well when he played as a lone frontman against them away a few seasons ago.

im drive up to stoke saturday!

i'll take a rope as well because if we lose im going to heaven!....

Save the rope for Pompey or Boro. I can't see a win at Stoke but a draw or even a loss isn't a disaster either if we can win our remaining home games.

Dropped ("rested") for Saturday according to the Journal, with Bassong and one of S.Taylor/Beye at CB.

I think he had to be personally. With our injury record i suspect he'll be needed again before the season ends and this game might have finished his confidence if Stokes big players took him to the cleaners.

Shame for him, but hopefully he'll respon well to the dropping if its true, he seems to be a good pro to me, played every game this season, don't hear a bad word about him or anything so i think he'll respond in the right way.

Dropped ("rested") for Saturday according to the Journal, with Bassong and one of S.Taylor/Beye at CB.

I think he had to be personally. With our injury record i suspect he'll be needed again before the season ends and this game might have finished his confidence if Stokes big players took him to the cleaners.

Shame for him, but hopefully he'll respon well to the dropping if its true, he seems to be a good pro to me, played every game this season, don't hear a bad word about him or anything so i think he'll respond in the right way.

Nothing is going to give him the pace he needs in the premiership. I hope his services aren't required again and he can leave after one season, presumably for a La Liga club. The fact that I'd sooner have taylor as CB now speaks volumes on how much I rate Colocinni, he's been a massive disappointment imo.

I'd be happy with Beye Cb and Steve Taylor RB, which also gets the frankly useless Ryan Taylor out of the team. Taylor (S) is also the only defender we have who might get us a goal from a set-piece.