Manc-Mag

catmag

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the gloves come off ffs!! <_<

Immediately after he's got the straight-jacket off I would imagine.

:mellow:

Nose typer?

;)

90 words per minute evidently. He's touch-typist level with that.

When will the gloves come off ffs!! <_<

Immediately after he's got the straight-jacket off I would imagine.

Nose typer?

;)

90 words per minute evidently. He's touch-typist level with that.

Frantic. <_<

I'm pretty sure you could say "hello" to Fop and he'd argue some facet of it. What a legend.

But Fop is nothing without the usual suspects, just like manc-foplite is nothing without Fop man.

Sammy man, clear some of the love letters from Fop out of your inbox, I'm trying to send you a PM.

you mean I've been arguing with a woman :mellow:

I'm pretty sure you could say "hello" to Fop and he'd argue some facet of it. What a legend.

;)

But Fop is nothing without the usual suspects, just like manc-foplite is nothing without Fop man.

Thanks for this, every now and then I like to remind myself why I have you on ignore.

There's a lot of petty asinine shit on here these days, what with this idiot savant (he'll take that as a compliment if I let him) and the tragedy of danny b.

I used to laugh a lot more. Perhaps it merely reflects the demise of our club.

Or maybe I got serious. :mellow:

;)

Thanks for this, every now and then I like to remind myself why I have you on ignore.

There's a lot of petty asinine shit on here these days, what with this idiot savant (he'll take that as a compliment if I let him) and the tragedy of danny b.

I used to laugh a lot more. Perhaps it merely reflects the demise of our club.

Or maybe I got serious. :mellow:

Sammy man, clear some of the love letters from Fop out of your inbox, I'm trying to send you a PM.

Cath, darling, you know I loves ya, but that pic is just Johnny Vegas with Sheera's eyes!!

Scarily enough, I can see that :mellow:

;) I'm not avoiding anything. I don't know the answer. Not in my field of expertise or interest.

Good answer. 10/10 :mellow::aye:

Although as manc-foplite eventually admitted it's not true, maybe Fop should deduct a point as it doesn't really cover all avenues? :aye:

Have a word with yourself man. Oh, you already are <_<

Fop already said it was a good answer, no need to gloat. <_<

Fops behaviour worries me.

Talking in the third person... evidently thinks he's Glenn Roeder.

Fop man, I've just noticed you changing Manc-mag's name in every single post of his you've quote...

Jesus fucking christ, how retarded are you? :mellow:

Fop man, I've just noticed you changing Manc-mag's name in every single post of his you've quote...

Jesus fucking christ, how retarded are you? <_<

Slightly less than you? <_<

;) I'm not avoiding anything. I don't know the answer. Not in my field of expertise or interest.

Good answer. 10/10 :mellow::aye:

Although as manc-foplite eventually admitted it's not true, maybe Fop should deduct a point as it doesn't really cover all avenues? :scratchchin:

Have a word with yourself man. Oh, you already are :aye:

Fop already said it was a good answer, no need to gloat. :pmsl:

Fops behaviour worries me.

Talking in the third person... evidently thinks he's Glenn Roeder.

Or Glenn Roeder thinks he's Fop. :aye:

Jesus fucking christ, how retarded are you? ;)

I also get a name-check in his sig. Not that he's utterly obsessed or owt. :mellow:

Jesus fucking christ, how retarded are you? ;)

I also get a name-check in his sig. Not that he's utterly obsessed or owt. :mellow:

Well it broadly clipped your obsession, so it clearly worked. <_< (well that and the inbox full of people telling you not too...... of course the need still gets the better of you every now and again <_<)

Well it broadly clipped your obsession, so it clearly worked. <_< (well that and the inbox full of people telling you not too...... of course the need still gets the better of you every now and again :aye: )

Wahey! ;)

Well it broadly clipped your obsession, so it clearly worked. :aye: (well that and the inbox full of people telling you not too...... of course the need still gets the better of you every now and again :aye: )

Wahey! ;)

Man Sammy man man Sammy man Sammy man. <_<

Edited by Fop

Fop would be so more tolerable if he had an ounce of humour in him. ;)

Well, I was assuming you were trying to be funny, I don't as a rule.

This post is a case in point btw, piss weak tbh.