Manc-Mag

catmag

Fop would be so more tolerable if he had an ounce of humour in him. ;)

:mellow:

Well, I was assuming you were trying to be funny, I don't as a rule.

This post is a case in point btw, piss weak tbh.

Sorry, Fop's deepest apologies, didn't mean to cut that deep. <_<

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi, Sam, I'm back living in your city. We finally gonna get that beer or what?

What you doing back in Mcr old son? (and where you living this time?)

As for a beer-I'm all over it like a cheap suit. PM us re: when's good for you.

Some people need help....

Fop on the other hand seems well beyond it!

oh I don't know, I think FOP does a good job at knocking down 2 particular cretins

:lol:

oh I don't know, I think FOP does a good job at knocking down 2 particular cretins

You already posted on pg 3 and didn't get a laugh, you 50 year old bairn. :lol:

problem with you is, you've got no sense of humour. Not that it's intended to make anybody laugh mind.

Still seething that I've made you like a right mug with your judgements on the running of the football club or something ? Not that I give a fuck if those nasty mancs are still laughing at your "embarrassment", still, it isn't as bad as when we had a football team that was winning I suppose.

You shouldn't let your bitterness spill into the "chat" section like this. My comment is that I quite enjoy FOP running down a couple of particular cretins, and I do. Fuck all to do with age, now thats a strange one but hardly surprising........

I'll give you 10 out of 10 for successfully guessing one of the cretins, is indeed, you.

problem with you is, you've got no sense of humour. Not that it's intended to make anybody laugh mind.

Still seething that I've made you like a right mug with your judgements on the running of the football club or something ? Not that I give a fuck if those nasty mancs are still laughing at your "embarrassment", still, it isn't as bad as when we had a football team that was winning I suppose.

You shouldn't let your bitterness spill into the "chat" section like this. My comment is that I quite enjoy FOP running down a couple of particular cretins, and I do. Fuck all to do with age, now thats a strange one but hardly surprising........

I'll give you 10 out of 10 for successfully guessing one of the cretins, is indeed, you.

:lol: Wahey!

When I started this thread I didn't intend for it to turn into a full on kindergarten scrap. Bloody grow up, all of you.

Welcome to the forum, circa now. It's horrible. :lol:

When I started this thread I didn't intend for it to turn into a full on kindergarten scrap. Bloody grow up, all of you.

Manc-foplite's obsessive relationship with Fop is scary, twisted and hideously dependant.... but still funny. :lol:

:lol: Wahey!

wahey what ?

Manc-foplite's obsessive relationship with Fop is scary, twisted and hideously dependant.... but still funny. :lol:

indeed it is. :lol:

How I miss the GRC thread nonsense.

Everyone's just got that little bit more cynical and misanthropic

In many ways, this place took a turn for the worse with Lou's departure. Potentially controversial view, I realise. :lol:

Welcome to the forum, circa now. It's horrible. :lol:

I guess the place needs more flowers, an old Madonna album on the decks and louche debate about the merits of Prada. :lol:

Fop have a smiley.

Thanks, I guess it'll be useful for emoticonally describing Manc-foplite after another one of his "it's all legal aid man, end of man man" incidents. :lol:

Does anybody else genuinely not have the faintest clue what Fop is saying anymore? At least when he argued with me he was coherent, if wrong. If he was a patient at work we'd have scanned his head by now. Seriously.

Naturally, I await his witty retort complete with :D.

Does anybody else genuinely not have the faintest clue what Fop is saying anymore? At least when he argued with me he was coherent, if wrong. If he was a patient at work we'd have scanned his head by now. Seriously.

Anyone else bored as fuck with the whole thing? And not in a pretendy way. I mean seriously thinks it's boring shite. :D

Anyone else bored as fuck with the whole thing? And not in a pretendy way. I mean seriously thinks it's boring shite. :unsure:

It is, but it clearly keeps the crowd entertained. :D