Banning Danny B...?

GafferTape

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite obviously the admins want him on here because he stirs emotions and keeps the posts ticking over.

It's a bit of a shambles though when actual Newcastle supporters are being talked about with disdain by the admin because they're rightfully upset about a wanker with no reason to post here other than to wind people up effectively being given the keys to the city in order to do so.

Guest Stevie
Didn't we get 4K in an Anglo-Italian cup game once and wasn't it mid afternoon on a weekday or did I just dream that?

No you're right I was there, Oliver Bierhoff scored, fuck knows who we were playing.

Didn't we get 4K in an Anglo-Italian cup game once and wasn't it mid afternoon on a weekday or did I just dream that?

No you're right I was there, Oliver Bierhoff scored, fuck knows who we were playing.

Ascoli iirc. I wasn't there like.

Quite obviously the admins want him on here because he stirs emotions and keeps the posts ticking over.

It's a bit of a shambles though when actual Newcastle supporters are being talked about with disdain by the admin because they're rightfully upset about a wanker with no reason to post here other than to wind people up effectively being given the keys to the city in order to do so.

Jesus fucking wept :D

"it's not fair, i don't like him being around...... yada yada..... ad infinitum"

Christ man, why not put some spin on it and take the piss out of him? Acting like a 5 year old tbh

"it's not fair, i don't like him being around...... yada yada..... ad infinitum"

Christ man, why not put some spin on it and take the piss out of him? Acting like a 5 year old tbh

People did but he cried to you and you warned them not to

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :razz:

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :razz:

Fuck me, you are so easily wound up it's untrue :razz:

By the way, grow a pair of balls Potter you cowardly cunt

FFS, he's a WUM, he loves threads like this and people crying about him. Just ignore him or use the ample opportunities to take the piss out of him, it's like shooting fish in a barrell.

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :D

Wound up? :razz:

As for the balls, I've got them - stop being a whingy cunt and things will move along just fine :D

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :icon_lol:

As for the balls, I've got them - stop being a whingy cunt and things will move along just fine :icon_lol:

Fucking gold :D :D :D

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :icon_lol:

As for the balls, I've got them - stop being a whingy cunt and things will move along just fine :icon_lol:

What, the fact that I have testicles? Not exactly a miracle of nature now is it cock-knocker...? :icon_lol:

Fuck me, did you not read the irony in the post when I asked you to leave him alone? :rolleyes:

What, the fact that I have testicles? Not exactly a miracle of nature now is it cock-knocker...? :icon_lol:

Having seen your bracket it would appear to be exactly that, you look like a little girl :icon_lol: