Robert walks out on Portsmouth

Gemmill

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting how Renton buries his head in the sand re Robert but every bad thing about Souness is gospel.

Kudos.

55569[/snapback]

Erm, if you can be bothered, will you care to explain that? Give some examples? I think you'll find I comment on the efect Souness has had on our team on the pitch mainly, or things he has said taken literally verbatim (either what i've heard in an interview, or a direct quote). With Souness the facts speak for themselves.

And for the last fucking time, I am not defending Robert, read this thread again if you don't believe me. All I have done is point out that what he does now does not have much relevance to what he did (notice past tense) for us where it counted, on the pitch. And I have also pointed out, there are many still at the club who have done and said far worse than Robert. Do you agree or disagree?

Interesting how Renton buries his head in the sand re Robert but every bad thing about Souness is gospel.

Kudos.

55569[/snapback]

Erm, if you can be bothered, will you care to explain that? Give some examples? I think you'll find I comment on the efect Souness has had on our team on the pitch mainly, or things he has said taken literally verbatim (either what i've heard in an interview, or a direct quote). With Souness the facts speak for themselves.

And for the last fucking time, I am not defending Robert, read this thread again if you don't believe me. All I have done is point out that what he does now does not have much relevance to what he did (notice past tense) for us where it counted, on the pitch. And I have also pointed out, there are many still at the club who have done and said far worse than Robert. Do you agree or disagree?

55603[/snapback]

Whos side are you on re Souness/Bellamy?

Kudos.

55569[/snapback]

55603[/snapback]

Whos side are you on re Souness/Bellamy?

55612[/snapback]

For the record, I think they both handled the situation terribly, and Souness once again proved he is not a capable man-manager, and I personally think he had an agenda to be rid of Bellamy, which the welsh dwarf fell for. But, I really don't think I have ever contributed much at all to that particular debate, which is now beyond tedious, so what's your point?