Star Trek

Christmas Tree

10 Days to go to the launch of the new Star Trek franchise of Films. The clips look awesome and given its history amongst all generations (no pun) this could be set to be the biggest film of all time.

While not a trekkie...

trekkie.jpg

....I cant wait for this.

It is one of those rare occassions, like a bond movie, when I will go and watch the film at the cinema rather than alternative methods.

Here is the link to the IMDB page where the trailers are for those that havent seen it yet. Simon Pegg as Scotty ffs.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796366/

YouHoo Uhura xxx

MV5BMzIzODEzNTMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc2OTA1Mg@@._V1._CR116,0,467,467_SS100_.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Days to go to the launch of the new Star Trek franchise of Films. The clips look awesome and given its history amongst all generations (no pun) this could be set to be the biggest film of all time.

While not a trekkie...

trekkie.jpg

....I cant wait for this.

It is one of those rare occassions, like a bond movie, when I will go and watch the film at the cinema rather than alternative methods.

Here is the link to the IMDB page where the trailers are for those that havent seen it yet. Simon Pegg as Scotty ffs.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0796366/

YouHoo Uhura xxx

MV5BMzIzODEzNTMyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc2OTA1Mg@@._V1._CR116,0,467,467_SS100_.jpg

The Star Wars box office numbers will be under threat for the first time in a long while.

DS9 was social workers in space iirc.

TNG was re-enacting old films using the holo-deck.

Great, wasn't it! :aye:

In fairness TNG had a high budget, an excellent cast, good script writers and was vaguely original at the time. I wouldn't watch it now like.