what men want...

soccermom

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Am sure you can soccermum but they make less sense than the drivel i was laughing at.

obviously not, cos you're so easy to wind up

19159.jpg

even got you a balloon to play with this time my little simpleton, bless......

so because they're happy and don't argue they're either utterly miserable or they're having an affair? :lol:

Fuck me you're stupid. :D

perhaps that's why you can't manage to work out what your bloke wants.

I pity the poor fella, I truly do.

Fuck me

This thread optimises all that is wrong with modern society. Reality bollox.

Some twat head single mum in a tenement in Toon banging on about herself and people are actually entertaining the subject?

When did common become so interesting? Fuck me join twatter or something if you want to know the boring details of some twats life.

People needs to learn it is not what you are like but what you like that makes you interesting. We are all essentially the same, apart from soccer mum, who is more boring. Probably one of those twats who updates their facebook wen doing the ironing.

Edited by Danny B

Fuck me

This thread optimises all that is wrong with modern society. Reality bollox.

Some twat head single mum in a tenement in Toon banging on about herself and people are actually entertaining the subject?

When did common become so interesting? Fuck me join twatter or something if you want to know the boring details of some twats life.

People needs to learn it is not what you are like but what you like that makes you interesting. We are all essentially the same, apart from soccer mum, who is more boring. Probably one of those twats who updates their facebook wen doing the ironing.

Someone just watched High Fidelity and does not have the imagination to come up with his own line. A film based on a book by an Arsenal fan no less.

Wow what are the odds of that* ? I had a quick trawl through my "collection" and found another one of your snaps !!

pumpe-plumper-8afdfa5e.jpg

*pretty good odds actually....

:lol:Tom. :D

still crying then.

Still fighting Dr. Hypocrisy wherever he is found. :icon_lol::D

But Fop loves how a Fop post draws manc-foplite within seconds at any time of the day or night. Frantic & 239_fishing.gif:lol::D

And whichever one of the admins or mods messed with Fop's signature clearly shows the battle is being won. :lol:

(it was funny though :D)

Guest alex
Oh FFS you lot are giving me indegestion and I havent had my porridge yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euphemism?

Most definitely NOT alex!!

Easy now.

still crying then.

But Fop loves how a Fop post draws manc-foplite within seconds at any time of the day or night. Frantic & 239_fishing.gif:lol::D

blah blah obsessed cobblers.

still crying then.

blah blah obsessed cobblers.

239_fishing.gif:icon_lol:

double edged sword this like isn't it.

Its nice to have a woman who cares what you want, but I have to disagree that "constantly" arguing is good for you, or proves "passion"

still crying then.

If you can't identify the difference between a ''Not Safe For Work'' thread entitled ''What Men Want'' posted at 12:18 AM on a Saturday morning and a thread entitled ''College'' posted in the middle of Wednesday afternoon that's your problem.

Doyle.